• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Hello from Japan. One question.

akkih

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
*If this contents is not proper for this BBS, please delete this thread.

After the "Animal Crossing" sellput on the market,
I would like to exchange my Japan limited item and your country's limited item.
Can I use this BBS for the exchange for this case?

If it is not proper use for this BBS, it would be helpful if you would let me know where to use.

I would appreciate your answering.

Hello, welcome to The Bell tree forums!

The game doesn't come out in the USA or Europe until June 9th and June 14th, but when they do come out, there will be a lot of people wanting to trade items from their country with items from the Japan game!

The board where most people will arrange trades is here: Click

Thank you very much for your answering!
I am looking forward to trading with people who would buy "Animal Crossing".
:)

I will absolutely trade exclusive items with you if you promise that I will get some beans from Setsubun!

*If this contents is not proper for this BBS, please delete this thread.

After the "Animal Crossing" sellput on the market,
I would like to exchange my Japan limited item and your country's limited item.
Can I use this BBS for the exchange for this case?

If it is not proper use for this BBS, it would be helpful if you would let me know where to use.

I would appreciate your answering.

Welcome to the forums! ^_^ The most popular Japanese item to trade will probably be the beans from Setsubun and 7-11 items. You'll have many who will want to trade with you. :)

LOL nice one ^

I'm mostly interested in a lot of beans and the sushi, and a few other exclusive items, but the 7-11 ones don't really entice me, beside the food based ones. Those i would like c:

This game is taking too long ;-; officially 2 months since the announcement was made and now I'm becoming super impatient..

Welcome to TBT, as a few have already said, I would definitely be willing to trade region specific items with people outside the United States. I'll be getting the game June 9th.

I only ask that whoever adds me on their 3DS to send me a PM, that way I can keep track of it.

I am not exactly sure which items are Japan specific but I have my eye on a few so yes.
Yes I would trade so hard, dude.

Back