• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

hello humans~

annu

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I haven't played ACNH for a looong time, so I decided to delete my old island and start a new one~
NH is the only AC game I've ever played. I actually bought Switch just so I could play it during the pandemic. I knew nothing about it, but everyone was playing it and it looked fun and relaxing :>

Anyway, my favourite villager is Roald<3 When I started playing for the first time, I restarted my island "a few" times because it wasn't ✨perfect✨, but then RNG gods smiled upon me and gave me the perfect island, and more importantly, They also gave me Roald. And I fell in love with him immediately. He's such a cutie pie!! Jocks aren't really my favourites, but Roald is the exception. He's perfect<33

Okay, well, that's it. Hi everyone :>>

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here! 🎉

Roald is such an adorable villager with those big eyes! 💗

Interesting decision to reset your island! Good luck with it! What did you name your new island, and who were your two starter villagers?

Back