• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Hello TBT!

probablycloudy

Rainbow Sheep
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Hi! I'm Cloud. I never knew there was forums for games like Animal Crossing, the most I knew about was Reddit. I'm pleasantly surprised!

My first Animal Crossing game was Wild World, which I play even to this day on an old white DS lite. I got New Leaf a few years ago, but never got serious about it until I saw just how great some of the towns people can make are, and how much there is to really do.

My town is Kindside, and my Mayor is Cloudy. I dont have a dream address yet, since I just recently started Kindside. I have one of my dreamies, Pietro. I dont know why I like him so much, but I do.

I hope to have some great conversations here!

Hello there!Welcome to the forum!
♡If you ever need any kind of help feel free to pm me and I might be able to help♡

(≧◡≦) Welcome to the forums, Cloud! (≧◡≦)

✧ I use Reddit quite a lot too! The Animal Crossing subreddit is pretty cool! 。◕ ‿ ◕。

✧ I used to play Wild World with an old pink DS lite too, ahhhh - nostalgia! (o?ω`o)

✧ I love your town name by the way! I just want visit already! Pietro is soooo cute, he always brightens up my day whenever I see him - he's so colourful! (^▽^) (◕‿◕✿)

As you're new to the forums, you may want to read up on...
Rules!
Selling/Buying/Giveaway items in Animal Crossing!
Selling/Buying/Giveaway villagers in Animal Crossing!
Connecting online with people in Animal Crossing!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ If you have any questions, check out the Bell Tree HQ and I'm sure we'll be able to answer your queries! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Last edited:
Back