Hello to everyone!

LonerRebel

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I've only been playing ANCH since November 2023. Better late than never!

I love cooking, baking, watercolor, and lots of other crafts.

The only other people I know who play live in my house so we all live on the same island. I'm looking for some design inspo and to trade some things with you lovely people. Cheers!

Thanks!

I think my favorite villager is Marina. It's hard to pick. Do you have a favorite?

Hello, welcome to the site! I hope you like it here!

Do you think you’ll try out any of the other AC games?

Hello and welcome! Love the Pee-Wee profile pic and lol. Who’s your favorite villager?
P.s. I love your Liza pic. She's amazing!
Post automatically merged:

Hello, welcome to the site! I hope you like it here!

Do you think you’ll try out any of the other AC games?
Thank you!

I'm pretty obsessed with ACNH, and my island is a work in progress, but I love the decorating, so I could see doing Happy Home in the future. Do you play other AC games?

I'm pretty obsessed with ACNH, and my island is a work in progress, but I love the decorating, so I could see doing Happy Home in the future. Do you play other AC games?
Yep, I’ve played New Leaf and Wild World before.

Yep, I’ve played New Leaf and Wild World

Yep, I’ve played New Leaf and Wild World before.
Do you have a favorite?

Hey there, and welcome to the forums! I no longer play New Horizons, but I hope you are able to find what you’re looking for. Good luck with your island!
Thanks so much!

Hello @LonerRebel , welcome to the forums! :) Have you had your island since the beginning, or have you restarted once (or multiple times)?
I've had the same island since the start. I'm still at 4 stars, but I'm real good at half-finishing projects.🤪

Welcome to the forums! ✨🎉

How many people do you share your island with? 😊

Ooh, cooking, baking, and watercolour are all fun! I haven't quite managed to grasp watercolours yet, though hopefully one day I'll have time to work on it! 😊

Welcome to the forums, we're happy to have you! What's one thing about Animal Crossing that you will always love, no matter what?

Back