• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Hello world...?

DivaCrossing

Coffee on a Sunday - Euphoryk
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Hello, this is mayor Euphie from HOMRA making my first blog entry after having this account for almost a year now....heh heh...

Well, all I can say is that a lot has changed for me. I've had to start from scratch with my town after having my physical copy of the game stolen, adjust to living with a single parent (my father has been a widower for three months now), which means my mom has passed away, and figure out how to uphold the leadership role for my marching band (I was appointed drum major before the end of my junior year of high school). Yeah, it's been a long, tough year.

I plan on having a forest theme for this town. My last town was supposed to be bright and cute, but I never got around to actually making it cute. I like forest towns, they're so peaceful and relaxing, especially if there is rain.

I really don't have much more to say, other than...well, I wish my fellow acnl fans the best of luck with their town!

Back