• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Hello!

Minato

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1211-0430-7358
Hi everyone!
I've been playing New Horizons since release, but I've rarely played online. I miss the old times when I used to play New Leaf with friends all the time, so here I am!
Nice to meet you all! :blush:

Helloooo Minato, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here! ☺️

Do you have any favourite villagers?

Welcome to the forums Minato! ✨ Nice to meet you!

Was New Leaf your first AC game? Are you still playing your original NH island, or have you reset at all? 😊

Helloooo Minato, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here! ☺️

Do you have any favourite villagers?
Hiii, thanks! <3
Yes, my favourite one has always been Moe! ^^ What about you?

Welcome to the forums Minato! ✨ Nice to meet you!

Was New Leaf your first AC game? Are you still playing your original NH island, or have you reset at all? 😊
Thanks! Nice to meet you too ^^
My first game was Wild World, but I used to play it with my father. He was the main player xD
No, I've never reset my island. Since in New Leaf I would reset all the time, I decided that this time I would play it differently and keep my first island. What about you?

Welcome to the forums, Minato! Hopefully we can become friends. :)

What villager (if applicable) do you have the most beef with, and why? If not applicable, who is a villager that isn't your favorite but still holds a special place in your heart?

I used to reset my City Folk town all the time. That changed in New Leaf and City Folk. I decided to play somewhat normally, lmao.

Welcome to the forums! I Hope you enjoy your time here!

Welcome to the forums, Minato! Hopefully we can become friends. :)

What villager (if applicable) do you have the most beef with, and why? If not applicable, who is a villager that isn't your favorite but still holds a special place in your heart?
I currently don't particularly dislike any villager, but when I played New Leaf I was on a forum where we all hated Olaf (poor Olaf) and when someone happened to have him in their city, we would organize meet ups to hit him with our nets :oops:
I used to reset my City Folk town all the time. That changed in New Leaf and City Folk. I decided to play somewhat normally, lmao.

Welcome to the forums! I Hope you enjoy your time here!
Thanks!
Looks like we've had a similar experience then! :ROFLMAO:
Hello and welcome! What other games do you enjoy playing?
Thanks!
I play many games on my Switch, I also play Pokemon, Zelda... and sometimes I play on Ps4, but not very often, I should do it more.

Hi nice to meet you! That’s what I love about this forum, you can play with others and it really brings out the community aspect of the games! I hope you have a great time here:)

Hiii, thanks! <3
Yes, my favourite one has always been Moe! ^^ What about you?
Aww, I love Moe! He's such a cutie 💙

I have so many favourites tbh lol, but my #1 favourite is Beau! I'm also extremely fond of Audie and Shino :>

Back