Hello

Isadoraisacat

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I’m older (42) I started with new horizons got it day of release and haven’t missed a day since 2020 release. but have since gone back and played new leaf and wild world and like all 3 for different reasons.

Playing AC has got me into other games like story of seasons (Harvest moon ) stardew valley and hokko life etc

I used to be big into dark souls and elder scrolls still love elder scrolls series but ac has become my favorite game series. I love relaxing / calming it is.

Anyway I do have many questions and things even tho my island is 5 star there is always someone who may know more than you some
I’m here to learn more tips.

Hello, welcome to TBT! Do you have any favourite villagers? ☺️

Welcome to the forums! 🎉

Everyone here is so knowledgeable about AC (I mean, not me!) so there will be lots of people to learn tips from!

Interesting that you've gone back to play other AC games! I started with Pocket Camp > New Horzions, but would love to go back and play some of the older games, particularly New Leaf! 😊 I definitely agree that ACNH is really relaxing and calm!

What villagers do you have on your island? Do you keep the same ones, or do you have them move in and out sometimes? 😊

Welcome to the forums! I'm glad playing New Horizons has opened the doors to so many other gaming opportunities for you!

Hello and welcome! Who are your favorite Elder Scrolls characters? (I like that series too.)

Welcome to the forums! 🎉

Everyone here is so knowledgeable about AC (I mean, not me!) so there will be lots of people to learn tips from!

Interesting that you've gone back to play other AC games! I started with Pocket Camp > New Horzions, but would love to go back and play some of the older games, particularly New Leaf! 😊 I definitely agree that ACNH is really relaxing and calm!

What villagers do you have on your island? Do you keep the same ones, or do you have them move in and out sometimes? 😊
Same ones all rabbits (I have bunnies irl ) I’ve kept the same one for years since 2020. Cole / Chrissy / doc / Toby (he’s been added in the last year however ) Bonbon/ pippy / snake / gabby / Sasha /Tiffany but I intend to keep them and keep a all bunny Island

Back