Hello

Opossum

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Night Sky Scenery
Hello! I'm a long time Animal Crossing fan who's recently had an urge to start playing again. I used to browse AC forums a lot back in the day (14+ years ago now... jeez) and I was pleasantly surprised to see this site was still active, so I knew I needed to join!

I've been a fan of AC since I was young, my first was the GameCube version. I actually own the original Animal Forest N64 cartridge as well. I love all the games in the series but Wild World and the GameCube versions are my favorites. I used to love micromanaging multiple towns at once as a kid, I had so many WW carts/GC memory cards. I easily spent thousands of hours in Wild World alone.

Hope to see you all around. :D

Welcome to TBT! Your avatar is so cute! 🥹 I love opossums hehe

Which AC game(s) are you thinking of playing again? ☺️

Who are your favorite villagers?
Kyle, Fang, Rolf, Elvis, Goldie, Bluebear to name a few. I really like all of the wolf and lion villagers in general, I could easily list them all. :LOL:

Welcome to TBT! Your avatar is so cute! 🥹 I love opossums hehe

Which AC game(s) are you thinking of playing again? ☺️
Thank you! Glad to see some opossum love over here.

I started a new Wild World town recently, and I also resurrected an old town I had on the GC version, and I plan to play them both somewhat simultaneously. I'd like to go back and play City Folk again eventually as well since I haven't touched that one in a long time.

Hello and welcome! I like opossums too!
Someday we'll get opossum villagers 🙏

Welcome to the forums! 🎉 Hope you enjoy it here. 😊 Have you played every AC title?

Fang is a villager that I've more recently grown an appreciation for, as he was randomly selected to join my ACNH island. I couldn't see myself ever getting rid of him now, as he's too cute and feel like he adds a vibe to my town! 😊

Welcome to the forums! 🎉 Hope you enjoy it here. 😊 Have you played every AC title?

Fang is a villager that I've more recently grown an appreciation for, as he was randomly selected to join my ACNH island. I couldn't see myself ever getting rid of him now, as he's too cute and feel like he adds a vibe to my town! 😊
Thanks!

I've played every AC game except for Amiibo Festival (which I do physically own funny enough) and HHD. If we're being technical, I haven't played Animal Forest+ either, though I have played the original Animal Forest and Animal Forest e+.

Welcome to the forums! What's one thing you especially love with Animal Crossing?
If I have to pick one specific thing, it's gotta be the music. The hourly tunes are always top notch, though the GameCube version has my favorite hourly tunes. WW/CF come really close though.

Back