• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling helltown cycling - temporarily closed ||「boxes:」

Status
Not open for further replies.

exorcism

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (27) +
helltown cycling
temporarily closed

RULES

important update! i will no longer be listing villagers who move into helltown. tier one, two and three villagers will be posted when they are in boxes, and tier four and five will be autovoided unless lurked for.

▵ payment must be received before villager pick up
▵ tier four and tier five will be autovoided unless lurked for
▵ reservations are not allowed at the moment
▵ villagers should be original, however i can't guarantee this (they sometimes have minds of their own!)
▵ villagers are not first come first serve; highest offers take priority
▵ please leave positive wifi feedback after a successful adoption and i'll do the same!​

LURKING

▵ please click here to submit a lurker form (let me know if the form doesn't work and i'll manually add you)
▵ i cycle rapidly, so if you don't reply when i vm you about a villager in boxes, please don't be upset if a villager is voided. you're welcome to continue lurking and i'll message you if they cycle through again!​

PRICES

the prices listed below are only buyout prices, they are by no means set in stone! all villagers (of any tier) are open to offers. try to keep offers within a reasonable range, but if you're low on tbt and i have one of your dreamies, let me know and i'm sure we can work something out!

tier one | 300 tbt buyout
tier two | 200 tbt buyout
tier three | 150 tbt buyout
tier four | 100 tbt buyout
tier five | 50 tbt buyout

click here to find out what tier a villager is!​

Last edited:
Gl on your thread and also just to let you know you will get packed with lurkers so when you start getting full you should put full on lurkers or just lurk for villagers in your town

Can I lurk for vesta please. :3

I'd like to lurk for colton please!

both added!

Anessa.png

TAMMY the UCHI CUB is in boxes! voiding in 15 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back