• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Help Finding a Specific AC Comic

Shutter

Waiting for ACNH!
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
5249-1243-8903
Alright, someone here will have to know what I'm talking about. Or maybe even have this thing saved.

There are a lot of good one-page Animal Crossing comics made by fans out there, but there's one that always comes to my mind that makes me laugh whenever I think about it. The problem is, I can't find it! No amount of scouring or Googling has helped, so now I have to turn to you.

It's a single page, probably four or six panels, drawn in a somewhat crude way IIRC (maybe MSPaint?)
A villager sells some bugs to Nook and leaves the store. They talk with another villager and they wonder what Nook does to all those bugs they sell him.
Cut to them peeking into the window of the store and Nook is just scarfing down those bugs in the grossest way possible.

Anyone have this thing laying around? I've got some people I have to show it to and I'd love to see it again.

Back