• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Help!! I need a fishing pole!!!

jakeg70888

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Does anyone have one available in their town at the moment who would be willing to let me swing by their town to buy? I don't have any fruit at the moment or anything, but I do have a pretty good Mario 3 pattern I designed that I would gladly share :D Name: Jack Friend Code: 1977-0216-6916

If you can't find one in 2 hours, you can come to my town. (I'm at school now. xD)

Kid remix its saying your friend code is not valid. Are you sure the one in your profile is correct?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Bri, I added you. Even if I get a pole by then, its always nice to have new friends :)

Eh...should be right. Will check again

Edit: correct code posted. Sorry about that. I'll add you now and open my gates.

Okies. :>

I've got apples as my town fruit, and I'm looking for oranges. I'm gonna' make an orange orchard. :D

Back