• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Help me clear out my storage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ojo46

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (82) +
My storage is starting to get a little cluttered, so I figured I’d sell some of my items for either 2 or 3 tbt depending on the item!

2 tbt
-pink feather
-green feather
-? Block
-balloon floor
-Kappa costume
-Diver Dan
-helm
-Ten Million Barrel
-Merlion

3 tbt
-daimyo’s tray
-snowboard
-cat tower
-yellow flooring
-white brick wall
-office clock
-menu chalkboards
-flower wreath
-office phone
-square minitable
-dirt floor
-field floor X2
-tractor
-cornstalks
-metal flagpole

Let me know if you’re interested in anything on this list. Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Hi! I'd love the following:

afternoon tea set
mermaid items
fancy tea set
zen tea set
jewelry case
changing room

Let me know when you're available!

Hi! I'd love the following:

afternoon tea set
mermaid items
fancy tea set
zen tea set
jewelry case
changing room

Let me know when you're available!

Ok! It’ll be 21 tbt and I’ll let you know when I can trade :)

Hiya, if they are still available could I get the Fancy tea set and afternoon tea set, the ivy partition and the bistro table? (I know the tea sets have been requested but I figured maybe you have multiples?) Otherwise just the other two.

Hiya, if they are still available could I get the Fancy tea set and afternoon tea set, the ivy partition and the bistro table? (I know the tea sets have been requested but I figured maybe you have multiples?) Otherwise just the other two.

I only have one tea set, and the bistro table was requested right before you but I can get you the ivy partition!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh popcorn and the bistro table :eek:

Sure thing! It’ll be 6 tbt

Sounds good, so could I get the Ivy partition, the white office desk, office cabinet, the Boston bag and the modern office chair please?

That's 15tbt I think

Sounds good, so could I get the Ivy partition, the white office desk, office cabinet, the Boston bag and the modern office chair please?

That's 15tbt I think

I can get everything but the Boston bag (since it was requested earlier) for 12 tbt if that’s good?

Hello! Could i get the following please?
-water floor
-rice paddy wall
-plant partition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back