• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Help me pick a lazy!

ams

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Matryoshka Doll
Isabelle
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Cherry (Fruit)
Ok I’m super happy with 9/10 of my current villagers, but I just can’t seem to pick a lazy! For some reason none of their designs really do much for me.

So tell me your favourite lazies! Maybe (hopefully) I’ll find some new redeeming qualities in one of them.

My favorite lazy is Bob, but he might be hard to come across. Another great lazy is Tucker, he's a mammoth!

Bob is my fav but also Drago, Big Top, and Zucker are pretty cool
Post automatically merged:

Off topic but Otis was actually my first lazy from the first game. Dunno why they never brought him back .-.

I love basically every lazy villager, so you really can't pick wrong imo, but my faves are Moe, Joey, Jeremiah, and Cranston.

Lucky, Chester, Beau, Sherb, Drago, Biskit, Papi, Punchy, Erik, Cranston, and Zucker are my favorites

My boy Deli deserves more love! He will always be my favorite lazy! He's such a cutie, and he's a monkey so I consider him one of the cooler animal villagers.

He's also not one of the super-popular villagers that shows up on many dreamie lists (tragic!) so he'd be a unique addition to your town.

stitches and chester are my favorites!! i love when they interact with each other in my town ❤

Biskit, Stitches, Drago, Bones, and Big Top are my favorite lazies!

Bonus shoutouts to Cranston, Papi, Hugh, and Hornsby

Erik has been the biggest (positive) surprise for me so far! He definitely became one of my new favorites! :love:

I love a lot of the lazies and it's hard for me to choose one myself lmao. Here are some of my personal favorites:
Stitches, Tucker, Raddle, Zucker, Wade, Papi, Drake, Hugh

They're a little less popular than what other people are listing, so they could use some love.

EVaxkKLUEAApTQL

Joey has been my favorite lazy since shortly after New Leaf came out.He's like a walking,talking rubber ducky......and he's one of the few villagers that wears pants.

Back