• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Help me pick an Uchi Villager!

Which Uchi should I have in my town?

• Agnes

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Cherry

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Muffy

Votes: 27 39.7%
  • Other (please reply!)

Votes: 12 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

treetops

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
happy early birthday cherry
fu.ckk the mods and f.uckk the furry haters who draw gijinkas all day u deserve sex gurrrrrl lmao uwu xdxdxdxdxdxd
2b9f567619688173493f4a3ea9d3dbbb.jpg

Last edited:
I would recommend Hazel, although people don't like her because of her unibrow. In my opinion, she's a total cutie. She placed her house right next to the only squirrel in town before, Marshal. c: How cute. She's adorable, you would love her I promise :D

I would definitely get one of the other two since you said you liked them better. Over those two Muffy is my favorite but I feel either would be okay.

I've seen Cherry in so many towns so I'd say Muffy if picking out of your first choices.

Personally I really like Deirdre as an Uchi though a lot of people say she's ugly.

Agnes is really great! I've had her before, and she's a doll.

I also love Pashmina to little bits and pieces, and though I haven't gotten Hazel yet, I adore her design. She's so cute!

I would keep Agnes, as she seems kind of unpopular compared to other villagers, and I personally think her design is pretty good. That said, since you said you like Cherry and Muffy better, I recommend Muffy.

(Also if you need Annalisa I have her and intend to kick her out so you can have her for free if you'd like)

i prefer muffy because i used to have her in my town and she was really sweet! or phoebe too!

I would say go for Tammy! Her cool and sassy look, matched with her small cub shape and lovely caring uchi personality is really adorable!<3 She have always given me medicine when I needed it, and making me smile. Especially her potato dialogue!<3

thanks for your suggestions so far, you guys! i'll be taking more until the next week, so i'd love as many opinions as i could get. c:

(Also if you need Annalisa I have her and intend to kick her out so you can have her for free if you'd like)

oh, that'll be really nice, thanks!! i want to plan this out more via PM though, but i'd be more than happy to take her off your hands!

reenee is the best uchi. muffy is meh. i dont really get the hype around her. to me she's ugly AF.

I prefer Hazel and Rocket the most from all uchis. I had both my past towns and I get along well with them
and I think both are really great uchis. From the poll I would chose Muffy because I like her a little bit more
then Cherry and Agnes.

I love Muffy the lil goth sheep! I have Shari and Fuchsia in both of my towns and they're so precious! I never really liked the personality until they came along.

I'm a guy. Agnes is actually really great imo. She's not an ugly pig that you think she would be, and is pretty enjoyable.

Agnes is sooo cute! The only pig that I think is cute, and she happens to be the cutest uchi character too. I'm just not a big fan of the uchi villagers as a whole though.

My favorite uchi is probably Frita, but she looks ridiculous with her triple burger head and whatnot, so I get why a lot of people might not like her. c;

Back