• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Help me wish my friend a happy birthday (now back for the 3rd time lol)

King koopa

🎈 Balloons 🎈
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Island
Soulturn
Purple Balloon
Blue Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Purple Balloon
Andromeda Potion
Raven Wings Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rosewater Potion
Purple Bat Potion
Well guys, it's that time of year again! I didn't realize it until now, but my good friend (and lucky Cresent wand winner) S.J's birthday is coming up, and wanted to give her something nice! This will work just like the one for for roxxy and LittleMissPanda, where everyone has until S.J.'s birthday, which is January 8th to draw something nice for her! It could be her rep, or her favorite villager Agnes!
(Oh yeah, and a very late happy belated birthday to @SpaceTokki77!)

3513C4C4-CB06-45B5-8937-703AFD3FB887.png

happy birthday s.j! i gave agnes a guitar just because i think this is an instrument she would play

Yay I'm just in time to add my contribution! Here's Agnes admiring the very precious Crescent Moon Glow Wand! 🥰 it's as though Agnes herself made a wish for S.J. to win such a lovely collectible, and her wish came true! Happy birthday, S.J!!
Happy Birthday SJ!.jpg

Happy birthday, S.J.! Thank you for doing this Koopa, I know it meant the world to me when you did it for my birthday, so I know it's gotta mean the world to others as well! 💖

Thanks for being such a good friend, S.J. I hope your birthday is amazing!!

sjbirthday.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, places everyone!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY @S.J.!
You're a great member of the tbt community, and help lost of people with your kindness and helpfulness! Not to mention being one of the great many artists of tbt! (including myself) After all you've done for us, you deserve that Cresent moon wand, and the glam feather! Here's some art from all your friends on tbt!
3513C4C4-CB06-45B5-8937-703AFD3FB887.png
From @Beanz
21-12-28-01-19-00-054_deco.jpg
From @shendere
3EF02917-5A5C-4FF6-BA87-2ADAF6B893E8.jpeg
By @Roxxy

6VoIrU3.png

By @deana

C51B8FE9-1DD0-4614-ACBC-6B908E34C2EC.png
By @Cutesy
SJ Happy Bday.png
By the lovely @jadetine
Happy Birthday SJ!.jpg
By @LittleMissPanda
IMG_20220107_112631.jpg
By @gigibeqr
sjbirthday.jpg
By @Foreverfox
Screenshot_20220102-170856_Chrome.jpg
By me!

Ok, places everyone!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY @S.J.!
You're a great member of the tbt community, and help lost of people with your kindness and helpfulness! Not to mention being one of the great many artists of tbt! (including myself) After all you've done for us, you deserve that Cresent moon wand, and the glam feather! Here's some art from all your friends on tbt!
View attachment 425104
From @Beanz
View attachment 425105
From @shendere
View attachment 425106
By @Roxxy

6VoIrU3.png

By @deana

View attachment 425107
By @Cutesy
View attachment 425108
By the lovely @jadetine
View attachment 425109
By @LittleMissPanda
View attachment 425110
By @gigibeqr
View attachment 425111
By @Foreverfox
View attachment 425112
By me!
Oh my goodness, you guys! 🥺 Even though Koopa is my very good friend, when I saw that he had started a new birthday thread, I was surprised it was for me! ☺ (Don’t worry, I closed the thread immediately!) I can’t believe so many people took the time to draw me something amazing for my birthday. I appreciate you all so much! ❤💖💕

@Beanz You know how much I love your art, and that Agnes is amazing! 😭 A guitar is 100% an instrument Agnes would play. It fits her personality completely. Thank you so much! 😍💖💖

@shendere Your art is incredible, and even more so, you are such a beautiful person! Thank you so much! ❤ S.J. and Agnes look so adorable, and I adore that picture so much. 🥺💖💖

@Roxxy Oh Roxxy, Patty is so adorable, I love her so much! ❤❤ I can’t wait to put her next to Agnes and Goldie. I appreciate all of the art you gift me so much! Thank you for being such a beautiful friend and wonderful person overall. 🥰💕💖

@deana 😭 Deana! S.J. looks so cute and I love her so much! 💖 Thank you so much, you are just too sweet! 😍💖💖

@King koopa Oh my goodness Koopa! You are always so creative, and drawing Agnes with a goat is such an amazing idea! They look so happy, and it is actually so adorable. I love it so much! Thank you for being such a wonderful friend! 💖💕🌟

@Cutesy Oh my gosh Cutesy! Party Agnes is so adorable! 🥺 You are an amazing artist! ❤🌟 It’s amazing and I love it, thank you so much! 💖💖💖

@jadetine Feeling so privileged to have another piece of jadetine art! I appreciate you so much! 😍💖 S.J. and Agnes look so unbelievably cute together! Thank you so much again! 💖💖🥰

@LittleMissPanda Panda, Agnes and hear glow wand look so adorable, and I can’t even describe how much I love it. ❤💖💕 You are such an amazing artist. I can’t believe I have a Panda original. 🥰🥰💖 Genuinely, thank you for being the amazing friend and person that you are! 💖🥰🥰

@gigibeqr Oh my gosh, Gigi! 😍 I didn’t know you were such a great artist, and I love your style! S.J. looks so adorable and I love her, thank you so much! 🥺💖💖

@Foreverfox Awwww, Lori she looks so cute! 💖💖💖 Thank you so much for drawing S.J., I absolutely love it! 🥰🥰

I’m sorry for the emoji overload, I just can’t believe how wonderful you all are! 🥰🥰

Thank you so much for organising this Koopa! You are a great friend, and all of these drawings have made my day! Thank you to all of you again for all of these amazing gifts. I love every drawing so much! ❤💖

I appreciate you all so much! Thank you for being the wonderful people that you are. ☺❤

Back