• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Help me wish my friend a happy birthday part 2!

King koopa

🎈 Balloons 🎈
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Island
Soulturn
Purple Balloon
Blue Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Purple Balloon
Andromeda Potion
Raven Wings Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rosewater Potion
Purple Bat Potion
So another one of my friend's birthdays is coming up! So I wanted to throw her a surprise birthday card! Just like my last one for LittleMissPanda, we're going to draw some birthday art for Foreverfox, and then i'll make a card out of all of the entries on her birthday, which is the 23rd!
(Also Foreverfox if you're reading this it won't be much of a surprise, but happy birthday!)

As Mr ForeverFox, I suggest the following as things she likes:

• A light shade of blue, similar to *cough, cough* Tiffany's ;)
  • Definitely foxes!
  • Everyone knows her favorite egg is the nightmare but the galaxy is her current wish...
  • Sequins on dresses
  • Rosalina and Princess Zelda
  • The Mavs
  • University of Michigan (go Blue!)
Also @Koopadude100 this is so nice to do for her, she is going to love it!!!!

Last edited:
This is Fox's rep! 😊

20200930_221517.jpg

20200905_205132.jpg

^^ you guys are true mvps for throwing some suggestions out there. <3

lol i’ll definitely draw something for her! this is very sweet of you to do, koopa! it’s always so lovely to see people do such nice things like this. 🥰

She has a son, right?

she does!

Such a lovely thing to do 😍 I have started a few drawings 😊 will either post one or try and do something else. 💜

As Mr ForeverFox, I suggest the following as things she likes:

• A light shade of blue, similar to *cough, cough* Tiffany's ;)
  • Definitely foxes!
  • Everyone knows her favorite egg is the nightmare but the galaxy is her current wish...
  • Sequins on dresses
  • Rosalina and Princess Zelda
  • The Mavs
  • University of Michigan (go Blue!)
Also @Koopadude100 this is so nice to do for her, she is going to love it!!!!
Thanks! I hope she does love it! I'll start working on mine, and feel to start working too!
Post automatically merged:

Alright, I'm finished!
Whishy the koalox.png

Since Foreverfox loves foxes, I decided to make an oc that's not only a fox, but a koala too, so he's a koalox! Meet wishy the koalox! Like Foreverfox, wishy loves eggs, and spends his days collecting them in his den, and he was especially happy to see a nightmare egg in the sky on his birthday!

Last edited:
Meet Estrella and Peaches aka me and Foreverfox as Animal Crossing villagers 🥰 Estrella means "star" in Spanish, and she definitely lives up to her name! 🤩 she's a sisterly (and motherly!) wolf who loves to go exploring and Peaches is a peppy bear obsessed with all things pink!
I hope my foxxy bestie likes this drawing I made for her 💞
Fox and Panda.jpg

Meet Estrella and Peaches aka me and Foreverfox as Animal Crossing villagers 🥰 Estrella means "star" in Spanish, and she definitely lives up to her name! 🤩 she's a sisterly (and motherly!) wolf who loves to go exploring and Peaches is a peppy bear obsessed with all things pink!
I hope my foxxy bestie likes this drawing I made for her 💞
View attachment 400523
Holy moly this is so creative! You are a magnificent storyteller as always. 💜

created this around 2am this morning instead of going to bed early like i said i was gonna do lol. i was inspired by one of tbt’s early morning banners and thought it’d be cute to combine two of her favourite things (foxes and the nightmare egg) to make a nightmare fox! it’s nothing special, but i’m lowkey pretty proud of it. :’)

EFD592D4-AB6C-4669-9855-A9429549D97C.jpeg

F6961CE8-7377-4E11-ABD7-60DF313E66C6.jpeg

created this around 2am this morning instead of going to bed early like i said i was gonna do lol. i was inspired by one of tbt’s early morning banners and thought it’d be cute to combine two of her favourite things (foxes and the nightmare egg) to make a nightmare fox! it’s nothing special, but i’m lowkey pretty proud of it. :’)

View attachment 400607
Xara that is so gorgeous 😍 I will never listen when you say that you aren’t an artist 💞

View attachment 400607
Nightmare fox is amazing, I love it so much! 😭🦊

View attachment 400607
You should be proud! That nightmare fox is a subtle piece of artistry. I'm floored by all the creative ideas!

Back