• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

HELP: need 52 people to enter my town - will be giving away (3) perfect apples alongside

moonstone1751

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
7019-9479-2399
Feedback
100% (8) +
hello!!!
i need 52 people to join my town in order to be able to change my train station into the zen train station (which i really really want)

i will be giving away
free (3) perfect apples to anyone that joins

my friend code is 0834-2379-9789
my town name is Bayshore and my character’s name is Emily

please help a homie out , will be very much appreciated
have a nice day everyone : D
thank you : D

hello!!!
i need 52 people to join my town in order to be able to change my train station into the zen train station (which i really really want)

i will be giving away
free (3) perfect apples to anyone that joins

my friend code is 0834-2379-9789
my town name is Bayshore and my character’s name is Emily

please help a homie out , will be very much appreciated
have a nice day everyone : D
thank you : D
Hiya! I would love to help! ^.^ I could do many visits if you'd like! (I'm pretty sure it doesn't have to be different people, you can just spam it) My friend code is 1951 - 3128 - 0473, I'm Edo from BeryBush. :) I don't really need perfect fruit though, do you maybe have one or two hybrid flowers that you could give me instead?

hello and thank you!
i’m not sure if you’re willing to join 52 times LOL but i always thought it had to be different people

i don’t have MANY hybrids that i can give out but i can give you (2) purple roses or (1) orange pansies and (1) black hybrids if that’s okay

i’m not that good w flowers as the majority of my town is white flowers lol

just added you btw :)
Post automatically merged:

but if you’re honestly willing to try out 52 times , by all means go for it haha

Whoops i meant to say black tulips rather than hybrids

hello and thank you!
i’m not sure if you’re willing to join 52 times LOL but i always thought it had to be different people

i don’t have MANY hybrids that i can give out but i can give you (2) purple roses or (1) orange pansies and (1) black hybrids if that’s okay

i’m not that good w flowers as the majority of my town is white flowers lol

just added you btw :)

but if you’re honestly willing to try out 52 times , by all means go for it haha

Whoops i meant to say black tulips rather than hybrids
Yay that sound great! ^.^ Added back! I'll come and visit at the very least 15 times, and then as many more as I can handle haha. Tell me when your gates are open! :)

I’m free too! I’m very new to the game so not sure exactly what you need me to do ( just visit right?) but I am willing to help with anything so I can learn more. Friend code is SW-8287-1917-5781

hey! sorry for the late reply as i was busy today..
and yes you just need to visit the town and it’s up to you if you want to it consecutively ten times or just once =)
also since you’re new to the game, if you ever need a friend to play with/ help w anything i can help you out. if you’ve yet to unlock shampoodle you can also use that and my tnt emporium

Just let me know when you’re available, my fc is in the op

Don't know if you still need anyone to come visit but I'd be happy to help! My Fc is 4356-0115-7864 ^^

Back