• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Help, please?

LilyElizabeth

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Small Mailbox
I went to change the time (not date) forward a few hours and accidentally went forward a few days. I've been so proud of not TTing (besides changing within the same day to go back to when nook's shop is open to pay my mortgage) and playing in real-time since I got it. And, in those few days, a new shop opened in main street so now all the timings are going to be screwed when I sit on my town tree.

I love my town, it's my favourite layout and I have my best dreamy.But this little setback is playing havok with my OCD and making me want to reset. It's just this niggling feeling that whenever I look back through my town history - it's not going to be in order and I'll know I messed up :(

What would you do? Any suggestions are welcome, I'm really gutted.

Last edited:
Just forget about it, as hard as it is for you. I really understand your pain but at least you know it was an honest mistake! If it's really bothering so much that it's all you can think about then restart. Go ahead, but nothing's ever perfect.

Now you feel bad about it, someday you might just laugh about it as one of a good memories in ACNL. C:
Although if it was me, i would just pretend that didn't happen. Why so serious?
Well, what do YOU want to do? No matter how many suggestions you get, it's still up to you. In fact, you actually already know your own answer. It's just you're not sure if that's the right thing to do. Right?

Last edited:
I went to change the time (not date) forward a few hours and accidentally went forward a few days. I've been so proud of not TTing (besides changing within the same day to go back to when nook's shop is open to pay my mortgage) and playing in real-time since I got it. And, in those few days, a new shop opened in main street so now all the timings are going to be screwed when I sit on my town tree.

Lily, I've TT before & my Town Tree is fine. Can you describe it some more?

I mean the dates will be mixed up. E.g "September 15th Shampoodle was opened" then "September 12th Molly moved in" it won't be in order.

Actually, it will still be stated in your town's history according to real dates in order.
So September 12th will obviously come out first before September 15th.
Is that what you're worried about? Because it's silly... lol~

Oh, one more thing!
If your villager moved out, his/her 'move in' record in your town's history will be erased too.

Last edited:
I mean the dates will be mixed up. E.g "September 15th Shampoodle was opened" then "September 12th Molly moved in" it won't be in order.

Ohh, I see! Quash that slight slip up! Did you mean to cause that honest mistake? Course not! You've got a layout you enjoy in addition to some acquired Dreamies! Think nothing of it, Lily! ^o^ Battle on!

Actually it will still be stated in your town history according to real dates in order.
So September 12th will obviously come out first before September 15th.
Is that what you're worried about? Because it's silly... lol~

Oh, one more thing!
If your villager have moved out, their record in your town history will be erased too.

Oh, so it'll put the dates in order? So i'll know the shampoodle happened before Molly (in that example) but in the game it'll show it as Molly then shampoodle? Sorry if that doesn't make much sense.

If yes then I can live with that! :D

Oh, so it'll put the dates in order? So i'll know the shampoodle happened before Molly (in that example) but in the game it'll show it as Molly then shampoodle? Sorry if that doesn't make much sense.

If yes then I can live with that! :D

Yes, it will. And, yes you're right. C:

Last edited:
Back