• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

help villager wont move

hiyukihime

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
so peggy the pig decided to move in via wifi and takes the last space in the village that i was saving for zucker -.- and no matter HOW MUCH tting i do she wont ping me about moving nor do any of the other villagers move. everyone else has asked to move BUT HER -sigh-
ive tried the 1 day at a time/ignore method, hitting her with the net/pushing her and the new villager tactic and nothing. any suggestions? ;w;

Last edited:
I've never been able to get rid of a villager right after they move in. Either I have horrible luck or there might be something to that. When someone else moves out first and someone new moves in then I'm always able to get the villager who I wanted to move before that ping me.

I heard that the tenth villager can't move out before someone else has moved out first.

I pitfalled my worst villager every day. Other than that ignored her. Shes moving now, so it seemed to work. I have also heard that someone completely ignored a villager for 10 days and they moved within that time! Btw just make sure, if anyone does decide to move, don't talk to them until they're in boxes, as they can change their mind. Good luck. :D

Hitting them with a net DOES slow down the process. It puts them in the 'needed' category and the friendship ladder. Can take weeks to get them to move via the ignore method, or even longer to befriend them to get to the final moving stage.

It's working but it's probably taking longer than you want it to. I've been waiting for three months for Deena to move out! Addition to that another 3 months from doing day by day time traveling. I have ignored her for months. And I just got a ping from Bruce saying she's thinking about moving out. Deena didn't ping at me so I'm hoping she does tomorrow.

Good luck to you!

It's working but it's probably taking longer than you want it to. I've been waiting for three months for Deena to move out! Addition to that another 3 months from doing day by day time traveling. I have ignored her for months. And I just got a ping from Bruce saying she's thinking about moving out. Deena didn't ping at me so I'm hoping she does tomorrow.

Good luck to you!

lol deena, i remember her she changed her mind and didnt want to move and had to tt her all over again

Back