• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway [HELP WANTED!!!]Remove unwanted flowers and weed out town for 5,000,000bells +

edomondaisacuri

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (41) +
Hello people I am here asking for help. I have a whole bunch of flowers around my town that I would love to get rid of as I do not want them in my town and I also have weeds that needs to be plucked out of the ground. The job is simple.

You can either sell the flowers in my town or you can just throw them in the garbage that is located in my house But if you choose to keep some flowers for yourself please do I don't want them.

If you see any red and white roses please do not throw them away or sell them I do want those. I would really appreciate it if you can offer me some red and white roses thank you. Please bring me some only red and white roses. as many as you have. I am in need of those. Please bring a shovel so that you can dig up what's on the ground and when you dig up what's in underground you can either keep it or throw it away I do not need those either.
you can run in my town all you want just please don't run around the pink line on my house and pass the pink lines going towards the beach but you may go inside my house to trash anything you need to trash please do so.
Please do not shake any of my trees or chop them down.

I will pay each player 5,000,000 in-game Bells and more if the job is well done. So please help me out and bring me white and red roses. I need lots. thank you very much.

you can leave the roses around the train station.

AlienAlienLost

I would love to help you out. I have a couple red and white roses, and I can bring some pink ones if you want. The fastest way to notify me is through a PM. Thanks!

I don't have any roses for you but if you need anymore help let me know!

FC: 1650-2548-0742
Town: Clover
Mayor: Leela

i have lots of white roses, i'd really like to help you out! added you already ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

just checked, i have 64 white roses and i can pluck some weeds just hmu :)

Hey there :) I'd love to help you if you still need help, I've got a few white and red roses in my town that I don't want. The only problem is that I won't be available until tomorrow to do it. So if you still need help then, I'm keen :)

Hello! I would love to help out. I also have at least a few red & white roses. Not a ton but a good handful, at least 6 of each I would think. Let me know if you like me to swing by!

Awh, I would of loved to help for free but I let my friend borrow my animal crossing so they can decide if they think the game would last if they bought a copy. Sorry :(

I have white and red roses, I can bring some and help!

Hi! If you still need some help please PM me! Unfortunately, I don't have any white or red roses, but I can try to get some for you. Just let me know if you need my help. :)

Hey there! I'm willing to help if you still need it! I have red and white roses but they're not in their original bags from Leif. If that is okay, then you can have them. PM me in interested.

If you still need any help whatsoever, I have some roses to give you and a bunch of free time to help out!! Let me know if you need me at all :)

Back