• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Help! What Happened?

Fayette

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Last Thursday I got a visit from Dr Shrunk who told me he was going to open up a club. I got all 6 signatures, went back to him and he said he'd open soon.
Nothing has appeared :(

On that day, I also got a visit from Redd and bought a painting. The painting never showed up.
Yesterday, Redd came to visit today.

What has happened? Did my game glitch or something?

Will the club open? Will Dr Shrunk come back?

You have to wait 5 days for the club to open :)
The painting should show up in the mail the next day after you buy it. Make sure that there is enough room for it in your mail box :)

the club take a bit over a week I think to appear once you get the signatures, it will look like nothing is happening on the main street, but trust me it will turn up.
As for Redd when you buy a painting from him he will post it to you so you should get it in the mail the next day. you can only buy 1 item from him each time he visits.

It took awhile for my club to open. The longest I've heard it open was about a week. & I when it did open up for me, I wasn't too thrilled about it. But hope it turns up for you soon :) !

Back