• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

help?

charris114

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
New Horizons Token
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Cake
is there a common place where tarantulas/scorpions spawn or is it random? does it help to have wide open spaces vs. developed areas?

is there a common place where tarantulas/scorpions spawn or is it random? does it help to have wide open spaces vs. developed areas?

They often appear at night during summer, now you can't catch them :B

I think they just appear in random places but it's best for them to appear in open areas so then you can see them. They can even go on paths.

Well, they often appear near my Retails when I was in July and August, at 8:00 PM usually :0

They are anywhere. I got zapped walking out my front door. I saw them a lot around the town square or behind trees. I'd run for the hills after catching one. Can always plant more flowers!

They do have common "spawn points", yes. There are certain areas where they're more likely to show up, so if you see one in a certain area, remember to check that particular area when you're hunting. Mine always liked to appear near town hall, and over by my campsite. Good luck! I never did manage to capture those ones... So difficult...

They do have common "spawn points", yes. There are certain areas where they're more likely to show up, so if you see one in a certain area, remember to check that particular area when you're hunting. Mine always liked to appear near town hall, and over by my campsite. Good luck! I never did manage to capture those ones... So difficult...

Back