• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Helping out with your towns c:

DinoDymo

confused.com
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
0863-6260-4912
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (71) +
Hi! Idk how many people will want help, but I thought i'd make this thread anyway c:

Weeding (10tbt) - I'll weed your entire town c:
Landscaping help (25tbt) - I'll chop down any trees you would like, as well as move any flowers to the beach.
Path Search (5tbt) - If you describe to me the type of path/qr code you want i'll find one matching the description on the internet and send it to you. c:
Item hold (15tbt) - I'll hold any items for you for a limit of 24 hours.​

I'd like some paths if you don't mind. I want tesselating paths that only require one pattern slot.
If you could find some that are rustic, maybe. I don't think I want plain paths or bricks. Stone patterns would be fine.

I'd like some paths if you don't mind. I want tesselating paths that only require one pattern slot.
If you could find some that are rustic, maybe. I don't think I want plain paths or bricks. Stone patterns would be fine.

Sure, i'll have a look :)

Hey! I would love some path help! I am looking for this path. Or the beige variant of it. (Preferably both, if you can find both I would give you more TBT ;v; thank you!)

Hey! I would love some path help! I am looking for this path. Or the beige variant of it. (Preferably both, if you can find both I would give you more TBT ;v; thank you!)

Sure, i'll message you a few I found now c:

Path help:
I've been trying to get the perfect spring paths since last month and never found one that I like till this day, can you help me?
I've been looking for one that has spring petals on it and doesn't require 3 characters, 2 max
Thank you so much for your help! ^-^

Path help:
I've been trying to get the perfect spring paths since last month and never found one that I like till this day, can you help me?
I've been looking for one that has spring petals on it and doesn't require 3 characters, 2 max
Thank you so much for your help! ^-^

Sure! I'll try and help, give me 20 mins to have a look c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is great service, 10/10 would recommend highly

Thank youuu! <3

Back