• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Henley's towns - all free ! (in boxes: Vesta) (newest villager: Cousteau)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henley

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (18) +
Hi!

I am currently: online!

This is my first cycling thread, please let me know if I make any mistake or if I forgot anything.

Please feel free to tell me if there is any villagers that you would like to have, and if you want me to send you a message when the villager is in boxes.

I will give the villager to the first person who ask - so please if you want one, post on the thread so everyone knows, I won't accept anything in PM. (it would not be fair for the others)
3 lurks max per person please, everyone should have a chance!

To be honest, I'm not even sure what does "lurk" mean. (xD) So this is how I do: when a villager is in boxes, I send a PM to the first person who ask for him (see the list) and if I have no answer during 24 hours, I send a PM to the next person. If no one asked for the villager, I keep him a few hours, sometimes days if I don't have much time to cycle and then I void him.
You can "lurk" (maybe it looks more like a reservation, call it the way you want haha) for 3 villagers maximum and I will add you to the list.
I will always proceed this way. :)

Please make sure that you have room for a villager if you ask to have him, and tell me when you are available so I know how long I have to hold him for you.

ALL the villagers are free, tier one like tier five.

When you will come to pick up a villager: I will wait for you at the train station, show you the way to your villager's house and walk you back to the train station. If you need anything else - shopping, fruits, etc. just let me know. :)

Villagers:

Vesta:IN BOXES - RoyalVixen - Classygirl - Manofico

Fuchsia - Lithiumlatte
Henry - MayorErin
Frank - Carapaxe
Mira - Link-of-Hyrule - KiloPatches
Pompom
Angus
Paula
Cousteau - Sophiestar257
Pate - hamptoncrossing
Freya - PikaStitch - Tumnus

Annabelle - Chelly
Chief - CupcakeFrappe
)Kid Cat - Kremesicle - Rage - NilusFrost - Fup10k - Bmcinvaille
Roald - Lady_Tiger_99
Puddles - Lady_Tiger_99
Bob - Marisska
Sparro - Marisska
Ankha - Kremesicle
Ruby - Popcornprincess - iiMushyxD
Cats - Namstar (special)
Kabuki - Lou
Genji - Lou - Fukurodani
Octavian - Lou
Shep - Goop
Mott - Goop
Flora - Kawaii902
Merengue - Kawaii902
Marina - Alesha
Coco - Alesha
Agent S - Alesha
Gayle - SweetT
Rodeo - Ai-Priestess
Willow - Ai-Priestess
Wendy - Ai-Priestess
Felicity - Wendy-Marvell
Kody - KiloPatches
Erik - Desy - Brandikay
Chevre - Classygirl
Fauna - Bmcinvaille
Stitche - Bmcinvaille
Please feel free to lurk for villager I don't have in my town yet, sometimes I plot reset until I have a villager that could interest one of you. :)

Red: in boxes!
Green: In town!

Every names after the villager's are people who ask for them, in order.
The name of the villagers I have but I don't want to let go won't be in the list above, but only on my dreamies's list. Only the villagers that are to giveaway are on the list - feel free to ask for the one you want. (I have 2 towns, that's why there are so many!)

I am trying to have my sister's and my dreamies, so I will be cycling until I have them. (on both towns)
Town 1 :
Beau
Papi
Elmer
Bam
Roscoe
Julian
Savannah
Diana x
Winnie
Deirdre
28/5
Town 2 :
Diana x
Roscoe x
Moe x
Ankha x
Bianca
Melba
Pierce
Elvis
Muffy x
Lionel x

(English is not my first language, please feel free to correct me if I make any mistake!)

Last edited:
oooh Vesta baby is there <3 you think you can tell me Vesta is in boxes please? i would love to take her with me since shes my dreamie

I see you're looking for Winnie :) I have her in my town, and was planning to let her move out. She's not original at all because she was one of my starting villagers, but would you like her if she pings? ^_^

Daiyuflower yes I'd love to have her! Please let me know if she pings! And if I can do anything for you, just ask ^^

RoyalVixen: You're welcome! ^^

daiyuflower: Thanks a lot!

It is getting late here, I will be back in 10-12 hours or so, and then be around all day. (I'm on GMT+1)
If tomorrow afternoon no one have ask for Rhonda, I will let her go back to the nature (hihi) and cycle again.

Good night. ♥

ooh can you let me know when kid cat is moving? one of my friends wanted him c:

Last edited:
I've added you all!

Rhonda will be in boxes for 45 minutes, then I'll just keep cycle even if no one takes her. ♪

Frank just moved in. ♪

Edit: Kid Cat is moving. I send a message to the first person waiting, if I have no answer during the next 24 hours I will tell the next person.

Last edited:
I've added you guys!

Kid Cat is gone but I keep everyone in case I see him in my other town. :)

Jitters and Astrid are now in boxes, Pate is new in town. ♪

Last edited:
I am new to TBT (I signed up ages ago and didnt know how to use it so just left it lol) I am trying to use it again though, I am lurking for Roald or Puddles :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back