• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Henley's towns - all free ! (in boxes: Vesta) (newest villager: Cousteau)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ribbot is gone, Pate moved in (coming from my 2nd town, God she will never let me alone xD), Goldie moved in too (god she's so cute!) and Vladimir is in boxes. :)

Ch?vre is a top dream, I know I am down for vesta as well if they don't come through or she may be gone, but also if you don't hear on ch?vre would love to take her and give her a good home. So am interested in both. Thanks for adding me to the "list"

Last edited:
Classygirl: Ch?vre is gone, I'm sorry... Still if I see her again, I'll let you know. As for Vesta, I'm waiting for the answer of the 1st person, then will send a pm to the second... If no one answer, you should have a message in about 40 hours ? (I cant count haha)

I've added everyone!

hamptoncrossing she's not in boxes right now but when she will be, I'll send you a pm if you want. :)

Ok, I can too just not used to someone who gives so much time I really appreciate that and am sure everyone else does as well.

Carmen, I asked you something two pages ago, I precise everything in my thread... I feel like you didn't even read. ><

Sorry, i dont read the message, and my english is regular

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like change the lurk of Peanut and lurk for Freya

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is Vesta still available?

How many time you will wait for the first person?? Usually people make cycling wait 30 minutes for a lurker since he send the message. Oh, i'm very sorry for my bad english. I hope you understand me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ohhh omg! I have just read, 24 hours. This is like a reserve and not as a lurk. I was waiting for Vesta because usually is a halb hour. I don't read the complete texte for my english. I use the translator to write this. omg, and at my country is so late and i have to went to bed since one hour. ohhh sorry, my mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back