• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Here's an Idea!

Filthykur

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So I've been throwing around an idea for an event in my town and I wanted to get a feel of who would be interested or even some assistance.

I was thinking of doing a dig your own treasure event in my town. I have stockpiled a bunch of things in my wardrobe (furniture. clothes, and other miscellaneous things) and was thinking of doing a dig a hole for X amount of bells. My only problem is finding the right price to pay in order to do it. A fair price that is for everyone but also enough to where I make a little bit of change as well. Any ideas?

So far sounds great I'm always down for new games and such over wifi! Could have an entry fee if that what your asking

Yeah see or you can do auctions like bring them to a hole burry something and let them take the chances it's something rare I have done that and made BANK!

An auction is a pretty decent idea. I want it to be something that people can choose on. Auctions are nice for the dig spots, not so much for the items. Still fielding ideas and hashing out the minor details.

So far, mentions of Auctions for different plot, and also 500 Bells per dig. Anyone else have any ideas for it? I wanna plan it as a monthly thing for my town and enjoy the company of people

Back