• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Hermitcraft Season 7

naraku44

Princess Naru
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
7371-5785-0219
Does anyone watch Hermitcraft Season 7 on Youtube?
I’m currently watching Bdubs but I am caught up on Scar and Grian. :) Also caught up on Welsknight since he just joined the season!

Haven't watched Hermitcraft in a while. I used to watch a bit of Grian's and Mumbo's stuff.

Haven't watched Hermitcraft in a while. I used to watch a bit of Grian's and Mumbo's stuff.

I love Grian so much. I never watched Hermitcraft until season 7. But I definitely want to watch past seasons. I tried to watch Mumbo but I wasn’t into it. I might give him another chance.

i watch hermitcraft :) i like keeping up with iskall in particular, because he's just so goofy lol. i watch scar for the builds, grian for the builds (and pranks haha) and mumbo is just fun to watch even if i have no clue what's going on xD oh, and i've been watching more of bdubs videos lately

i watch hermitcraft :) i like keeping up with iskall in particular, because he's just so goofy lol. i watch scar for the builds, grian for the builds (and pranks haha) and mumbo is just fun to watch even if i have no clue what's going on xD oh, and i've been watching more of bdubs videos lately

I haven’t watched Iskall yet but I definitely plan on it! I want to watch everyone’s videos :) I love the builds Scar and Grian do and I love the pranks on Grian’s end too. Bdubs is probably my favorite honestly. I love him so much.

Omg I love Grian's videos! It makes me happy to find other people on this forum who are fans of his. I don't really watch any other hermit's videos, though.

Oh yes, I love watching Mumbo in particular! Grian is quite funny, so I check in on him every so often. I watch Mumbo just because I was subscribed back in maybe 2016?? I haven’t watched his latest video that came out yesterday, but I’ll probably watch that tonight haha! Bdubs though, never considered him! I’ll have to check him out.

Omg I love Grian's videos! It makes me happy to find other people on this forum who are fans of his. I don't really watch any other hermit's videos, though.

Grian is really awesome. His videos are funny and I love watching him build stuff. I’m glad I can find people who like hermitcraft in general, and that like Grian. And that’s okay lol I was only watching Grian to begin with but I love a bunch of the other ones too.
Post automatically merged:

Oh yes, I love watching Mumbo in particular! Grian is quite funny, so I check in on him every so often. I watch Mumbo just because I was subscribed back in maybe 2016?? I haven’t watched his latest video that came out yesterday, but I’ll probably watch that tonight haha! Bdubs though, never considered him! I’ll have to check him out.

I’m currently in the middle of watching Mumbo’s (And Tango) Grian is hilarious. I just watched Grian’s latest video but I’m not completely caught up on Mumbo yet. I highly recommend Bdubs!! I think a lot of people would like him.

I’m currently in the middle of watching Mumbo’s (And Tango) Grian is hilarious. I just watched Grian’s latest video but I’m not completely caught up on Mumbo yet. I highly recommend Bdubs!! I think a lot of people would like him.
I'll have to check him out! I feel like everything I build, Grumbot will always beat it. Grian is super funny, honestly every Mumbo/Grian vid I watch I end up laughing.

Back