hey all!

PerishSong

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1721-2217-9325
hey! just stumbled across this forum a few months ago, so cool to see a 20 year community still active. especially a classic forum! I'm an oldie so I used to browse a lot of different forums back in the day before discord and reddit kinda took over. been playing animal crossing since I got the first one in 2003 on the gamecube. wild to think I've been playing AC for 21 years, haven't stuck with much for that long! such a wholesome and nostalgic series for me. I've been consistently playing new horizons since it came out and have over 800 hours in it, and still going strong! I've reset my island a bunch so that's why it probably stays fresh with me.

anyway, glad to be here!

Welcome to the site! I love that your username is a Pokémon move! What’s your favorite AC game?

Hello and welcome! Who’s your favorite villager?
thanks! oh that's a tough one. I think it's a tie between fang and roald. I had fang on my original save file for AC on gamecube. and roald is just adorable in his little flannel shirt
Welcome to the site! I love that your username is a Pokémon move! What’s your favorite AC game?
oh man, ain't that a sophie's choice. I have a big soft spot for the original AC. wild world, city folk and new leaf I didn't end up putting a ton of time into and I'd always just go back to the original, but ever since new horizons came out I haven't been able to put it down. I'll definitely take breaks but always come back to it. I've played new horizons pretty consistently over the last 4 years; it's just got so much content and possibilities. it's very close but I'd have to say overall I'd go with new horizons.

Welcome to the forums! 🎉

Fang and Roald are both amazing favourite villager choices! They are both so cute.

What have you named your most recent island? 😊

Welcome to the forums! 🎉

Fang and Roald are both amazing favourite villager choices! They are both so cute.

What have you named your most recent island? 😊
my usual island name is Donut or Donutville... or Donutland or some kind of variation because I'm a child who loves donuts lol

so cool to see a 20 year community still active. especially a classic forum! I'm an oldie so I used to browse a lot of different forums back in the day before discord and reddit kinda took over.
haha same!!! I miss the old internet a lot, which is why I'm really glad I found this place! I'm glad we can still be dinosaurs in 2024!! Happy Posting!

Back