• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Hey check this out!

llsketch1018

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Ok,
So tell me I'm crazy, tell me I'm nuts but hear me out first. This idea has been tried so many times before I'm going to try it.

I am posting a comedic series on youtube--weekly episodes of me and my friends talking, bs-ing, and making jokes about stuff. All I have right now is a few trailers for advertising purposes. The quality will improve when the series comes to fruition but right now just bare with me.
I hope by posting here I can get "some" viewers.

Thanks for caring! :gyroiddance: :gyroiddance:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ekul1018
this is my account subscribe!

Hey everyone!
Thank you to the very few people who have been keeping up with my videos! Tonight is avery special night...why? you ask because tonight our first episdoe airs! Thats right around 8pm(EST) or later I will have the fully edited version up on Youtube so get ready and BRING FRIENDS!!!!
Hope to see you there! -llsketch1018

(the link is in my sig)

Back