• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Hey... This looks oddly familiar...

Mino

#pray4pally
Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
wallpaper1.jpg

Hmmm...

That resembles this:

wow.bmp

Which BAMBAM! made for the competition...

BAMBAM! why didn't you give credit?

BAMBAM! said:
This could have been done by PM...:| and nobody said I had too there.
But you took someone else's work as your own. I'd thought I'd show this to people to show you not to plagiarize.

;)

BAMBAM! said:
remember that award for the SOTW this should get the same reaction, meaning, you need to get a better hooby

;)
I wasn't looking for this, I was actually looking for another wallpaper (unfortunately I can't find it. :() And I come across this. I'm asking you why you don't see the need to give credit in your work.

BAMBAM! said:
I only give it if they ask for it.
Um, no that's not how it works. If you use something that you didn't make, you give credit to them in things like this.

;)

At ZeldaFreak, I posted this because sometimes he needs to see what he's done in front of people. :\

UltraByte said:
Must you guys fight? It's tearing TBT all apart! *cries*
Well, I could've PMed this, but seriously, it's BAMBAM!! He's constantly posting things that make no snse. Blame me for things. I'm practically going crazy right here.

PIKMIN042 said:
UltraByte said:
Well, I could've PMed this, but seriously, it's BAMBAM!! He's constantly posting things that make no snse. Blame me for things. I'm practically going crazy right here.
if bambam made that bolded typo you would have made a big deal about it

Hey Pikmin lay off it.

most things aroungd here are made by someone else.
If you ever used a pic of an animal there you go.

or a bell sack or any other video game character.

So just lay off

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
PIKMIN042 said:
UltraByte said:
NO I WOULDN"T HAVE! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
That's it, I'm so out of here!

PIKMIN042 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
PIKMIN042 said:
UltraByte said:
NO I WOULDN"T HAVE! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
That's it, I'm so out of here!
>_< shoot >_<

Back