• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

HHP Giveaway - V.Day giveaway!

Vote. :>

• Do the contest!

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Nah, RNG is better.

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • voting after the poll just bc.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Faux

Fauxtectual / Mortymer
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Oarfish Head
Hello again all! back again for some smashin good times.
This time, I'll be drawing one winner with the intention of giving them TWO copies of the DLC! Either one for their partner, or a good friend! If they don't have anyone in mind, I will raffle to a second person, but the second person will only get one copy. :>

To enter, just fill in
this Google forms! I will be drawing on Valentine's Day. Winners will have 24hrs from drawing time to claim their code, after which I will raffle to the next person if it is unclaimed.

If you would like to join in the giving and give your own copy of HHP, please let me know and I will add an extra name pull for you to give a code to!
If you are not in the NA region, you can still enter. From past giveaway experience, temporarily set your account's region to NA, input the code, let it download, and once it applies, you should be free to return your region back, as the content is not region locked, but the codes are, and it's very difficult for me to buy codes for other regions from trusted sites. Sorry!

Last edited:
This is extremely generous! Good luck to everyone who is participating! <3

Argh, quick update !!
Trying to get an international / UK version ... Amazon won't let me purchase anything. PayPal tells me it doesn't support international purchases. :{

If you're not in the US, you will have to temporarily set your account region to the US, or make a secondary profile that is in the US region. ( This should allow you to change your account region back, or use it on any other account on your Switch ). Otherwise, it seems you'll have to pass on this giveaway. Sorry. ; v ;

hello! i was wondering if i could enter for myself and enter for my sister by just putting in my username (so u can contact) and in parentheses put (for my sister) ? she doesnt have an account here ^^"

bless you for doing this, im broke financially and they didnt exist on my country like ghdhgfdhj also im still a young man so uh 😞 thank you again!

thank you so much for this, i can only barely afford food sometimes so I wasn’t able to get the DLC ;; it’s so sweet of you to do this, really!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is really sweet of you! I put in a little message with my Google docs submission but genuinely thank you, even the thought of this means a lot! 💖

Getting paid likely tonight, and I'm doing overtime all this week. Might be able to get two copies. We'll see! :>
aww.. such a nice giveaway and nice person 🥺

Last edited by a moderator:
I've decided I'll be doing two draws this week. :> I got more entries now than before!
And since I'll have OT on my next check ,,, I might do this a third time huhuhuh. That draw will be for the 26th for anyone interested. ( I'll probably ping people who don't win to try next round again by default unless you lmk otherwise ! :> )

We have 21 entries so far! :D
Would be awesome to help everyone entering to eventually get the DLC. I'll do my best.
` v´ ) 9

This ends later tonight. :>
Get in any last minute entries!

After work, I have to go food shopping and such, but once I'm out of work, I'll be drawing some names.

Thank you for doing this. I would definitely love to enter :D

There is a link in the OP. Please click that to put your name in the form! It's easier for me than finding entry posts on here, I can copypaste the list of answers easier. :>
Wil be closing this around 7.30 or 8 PM PST !
Here is a clock for anyone not on PST who wants to know.

We have had to remove numerous posts from this thread. I just want to remind everyone that it is against the TBT Rules and Guidelines to bump another user's thread. Likewise, it is also against the rules for the OP to bump their own thread in discussion boards unless they are adding new content to the thread. If you wish to help advertise this generous giveaway please add the link to your signature instead. Thank you.

Back