• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Hi, new to this i need advice on few things

Gaga

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
What is dream address
Village address

I know 3ds address is a friend code but what are these for.

Sorry if its a noob question

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also what is wifi rating

No biggies. :D

To get the dream address, you have to have the dream suite built. This address is so people can visit your town at any time. It's a dream, so they can do anything they want and it won't ruin your actual town.

For the 3DS friend code, it's so people can visit you or if they give you theirs, you visit them. It's a mutual thing, so you have to add each other before it works.

When you visit other people or if they visit you, you also have the option to add them to you best friend list, which you can choose to only let BFFs in your town when you open your gate. Also, dunno if you knew this (I only found this out recently myself), but you can close the gate while people are visiting, by talking to Porter, and it'll stop people from entering without kicking those presently in your town out.

Last edited:
Wi-fi rating is basically a feature where you can see whether the user's behavior while doing online interaction is good / bad.

Last edited:
Back