• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Highlight of today

dedenne

the entire circus
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
I'm going to do highlights of my day in the blog tree now so
(These are usually in school)

SO
I'm lazy, and I did my English homework last night, and finished it this morning. Now my printer broke, and I'll set it up after Christmas, so I thought I could print it when I arrive at school before tutor. NOW THE THING IS the bus company is stupid, so the bus is like never on time and there's lots of traffic. First bell rings at 8:58 and second at 9:00. I arrived at school at 8:55. Crap. So I *power walked* to the library, saw my friend, was like NO TIME, MUST PRINT, FRIEND MISSED BUS. now just to clear things up, English was FIRST PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! There was no computers available apart from a broken one. One became available, but being the kind soul I am, I let someone else go on it. Then another one became available and I WENT INTO SUPER FAST SONIC MODE. super quickly typed my username and password, smacked enter, logged on, put in my USB and opened up my file.
But wait.
DLING DRRRRRRIIIING DLING
oooooohhhhh frrrriiiccckkkk
Luckily I have bomb friends so whilst I smacked print, dieing inside, my friend got it, I yanked out my usb stick, and ran.

Yeah that was fun.

I don't usually comment on blog posts but omg, if I were you I would have hopped on that computer ASAP. I'm a nice person too but when it comes to stuff like that, I'm not letting anyone get in my way lmao

SpookyMemes;bt14718 said:
I don't usually comment on blog posts but omg, if I were you I would have hopped on that computer ASAP. I'm a nice person too but when it comes to stuff like that, I'm not letting anyone get in my way lmao
Aha, I do that most of the time too xD

Back