• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Hillary Clinton Concession Speech ****post

oath2order

#Porygon2024
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
3883-6235-7310
Island
Longwood
Rad Bunny Balloon
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
Perfect Peach
Asteroid Plush
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
Tetris Grid
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Gold Trophy (First Place)
Rainbow Feather
Hillary steps on stage at her concession speech. The night had been stressful, the narrative of the media has turned from one of competition to one of inevitability of Drumpf. Finally, Hillary had no choice but to concede to Donald Drumpf. She wrote the speech months in advance, however, it was merely a joke speech; she never expected to actually make it.

With a nervous chuckle, she grabbed the microphone. Her right eye was visibly twitching and some supporters close to the stage made the wise decision to step back.

"My...my fellow Americans," She began, pausing for a cough.

"YOU ****ING IDIOTS" She started again, her voice rising to that of a valkyrie's screech. "YOU ELECTED THIS SMALL PENISED TROLL AS YOUR LEADER." The perfect make-up started to slide off her face. "I WOULD HAVE BEEN THE GREATEST LEADER YOU HAVE EVER HAD."

"Hillary don't do it; after all you worked for!" Bill exclaimed, running up to her.

"SHUT THE **** UP BILL YOU GOT TO BE PRESIDENT WHY CAN'T I?" Hillary shouted. Her perfectly manicured nails erupted into talons as she ripped out Bill's heart. Two black leathery wings erupt from her pantsuit and she flies off into the night, never to be seen again for 666 lunar cycles

(well actually nevermind it would actually have to be nonexistent to represent her soul perfectly...)

Back