• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Hina Matsuri

Muffs

Mayor of Pompom
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Is there anyone who has the Japanese Version of the game? Today it's the Hina Matsuri and I wanted to get some Rice Cake from Isabelle :rolleyes: (still grumpy because we don't get the Japanese Festivals all over the world as well...sigh)

I have the JPN version but I use it to cycle so I'm kind of off date sowwie :/ I do host events for them all though. Just not that often since I'm busy with other things :3

Awww...it's fine :) At least there's someone! You have any events going on right now? I also wanted to get some beans they sell on the setsubun or...any japanese festival really :D

I'd love to find someone with a Japanese version, too…. Hina Matsuri is one of my favorite holidays ^_^

Good luck! I'm not too bummed about this but I sure wish they'd stop locking region events and items just because you have a different country/region game...

Oooh. Good luck! I totally forgot that was today! Now I want to find someone with the Japanese version too! Haha

Back