• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Hiring someone to do paths for me

Halle1995

Superior Member
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Orange (Fruit)
New Leaf Token
Feedback
100% (28) +
If anyone is interested in making about 3-4 mil IGB for creating some paths in my town for me, please let me know. I'm lazy and uncreative...

If you mean laying down paths, i don't think visitors can, so it'll have to be you. D:

Someone can create paths though. They can lay out flowers around where you need to put the path, and they can submit the patterns in your able sister's.

RIP

I'd do it since I had to be careful with my small town layout but do you have enough flowers?

Last edited:
Not sure if I have enough flowers I have a goodnight bit but not sure I feel i have enough for the whole town

If you take it one corner at a time it's not so bad. Just focus on getting a little bit done at a time and you'd be surprised at how fast you can make progress. :)

Lawl I had so much garbage I had to cancel a whole area and had to sell it all. But I did most of my town in a day.

It honestly doesn't take long at all. The longest part is actually finding a path you like. There's plenty on tumblr or here to look around :)
My town only took my like 2-4 hours max, and that was including all the corners and stuff. If you need help finding a path, then I can try and help :)

Back