• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Hoenn Confirmed Giveaway! **ENTRIES CLOSED!**

Thanks, but I don't tend to let winners enter the next one. You seem really nice, and it'd be great to win multiple Pokemon, but for fairness sake I won't add you to the list. It's someone else's turn to win. Thanks for being so interested though! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Entries now closed! I will be drawing the winner in a moment! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Annnnnd... the winner of Kyogre is...

1. RhinoK
2. nymphia
3. Gooieooie
4. jake-the-raccoon-potato
5. Murmer
6. CookingOkasan
7. keybug55
8. Nella

RhinoK! CONGRATULATIONS! ^.^

To everyone who wasn't won anything yet, I will be opening entries for Rayquaza soon, so don't forget to enter! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rayquaza Entries are now open! ^.^

That's OK, I only entered today as I anted to let someone else win but I thought I'd try anyway

GJ Rhino!! :D

That's OK, I only entered today as I anted to let someone else win but I thought I'd try anyway

GJ Rhino!! :D

Ah, I see. If they have their own personal account on here they are totally welcome to enter any of my other giveaways. ^.^

Pokemon you are entering for: Rayquaza
In Game Name: Jason
Secret Phrase: Hoenn is Life!
Why you want this Pokemon: I always loved Rayquaza, but I have never played Emerald, only Ruby and Sapphire. I can't get him in any of my games, so I really want him so I can complete my trio!

In Game Name: Thomas
Why you want this Pokemon: Would be cool to get Rayquaza as I haven't played a game in Hoenn yet. Hoping to get the trio and it wouldn't be a bad way to start. :b

In Game Name:Anthony
Secret Phrase:Hoenn is life
Why you want this Pokemon:Rayquaza always was the legendary i loved SO much but i couldn't get, i tried to get him in my Heart Gold but i couldn't (Note:I started playing in gen 4);I saw ALL the films and his appearences are absolutely epic *-*

In Game Name: Sophie
Why you want this Pokemon: trying my luck one more time

In Game Name: Nana
Why you want this Pokemon: I always thought Rayquaza looked the best out of the weather trio hehe (esp the shiny version!! cool black dragon!! * O * )

Oh my gosh thank you so much!!! Because of Hospital I've had no internet but I have wifi for now.... until I go back in nine or so hours :(

In Game Name: Evalsy
Why you want this Pokemon: He is one of the strongest legendaries and I would love to have him *^*

Oh my gosh thank you so much!!! Because of Hospital I've had no internet but I have wifi for now.... until I go back in nine or so hours :(

No problem. I can hold on to him for however long you need. Just let me know when you will be around to pick him up! :)

No problem. I can hold on to him for however long you need. Just let me know when you will be around to pick him up! :)
Well I could be home at the end of this month, I don't know of any other dates I'll be home in between. Thank you for this and giving me time, it's appreciated!

In Game Name: Princess
Secret Phrase: Hoenn is love, and Hoenn is life!
Why you want this Pokemon: im trying to complete the national dex, plus, legendaries are awesome!

Well I could be home at the end of this month, I don't know of any other dates I'll be home in between. Thank you for this and giving me time, it's appreciated!

Ok, thanks for letting me know. Just send me a PM whenever you are home and I'll see what I can do. :)

Final bump! I will be doing the draw within the next hour or two! Enter before it's too late!

I am now doing the random draw! Winner will be announced shortly! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Annnndddd the winner is...

1. jake-the-raccoon-potato
2. nammie
3. Jawile
4. nymphia
5. Prin
6. Wataru
7. Lassy

CONGRATULATIONS jake-the-raccoon-potato! You have won Rayquaza! :)

For those that haven't won, I will be starting my final giveaway shortly! The three Regis! (Ice, Rock and Steel!) I am giving all three away at once, so you will be entered to win all three with just one entry (I will only remove those who win from the list). Good luck! :)

Pokemon you are entering for: The almighty three
Why you want this Pokemon: im trying to complete the national dex, plus, legendaries are awesome!

Would this count?

Pokemon you are entering for: The almighty three

Would this count?

Haha you are one step ahead of me! And yeah that's fine. :)

Back