• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Hola 😊

DJ_Saidez

Work in progress (inactive for now)
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4257-6802-4509
I'm in like 20 other sites and super busy with school so idk how active I'll be here but here goes

Hi! I'm a newbie casual player who got a Switch and ACNH for Christmas
Before then I have no experience with Animal Crossing

Ummm so I'm 17 and I was born in Mexico🌮🌯
I've racked up just under 100 hours on my island that I share with my 6 y/o sister, much of it spent cleaning up the mess my 4 y/o brother makes, nothing special about the island really at this point :)

I've been learning Japanese for just under 2 years, and that was the main thing that attracted me to Animal Crossing along with the cute
I really love languages, and so far I'm bad at English, Spanish and really bad at Japanese 😜 (I swear I have no native language) I'm translating a game for a friend right now
I've also been making electronic music for 4 years, though I haven't made anything new in the last year other than a DJ mix, and I really love electronic music

Anyways I know I have a lot left to learn about Animal Crossing, and hopefully I can be taught it here
よろしくね!

Edit: I'm sure there's other stuff I'm forgetting but I don't have time to write down lol

hi there! welcome to tbt, it’s wonderful to see new people introducing themselves so we can get to know all of you. hope you enjoy it here! 😊

Also here's me as of a couple weeks ago :)
IMG_1109.jpg

Back