• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

HOMESTUCK SUCKS

piichinu

live laugh love :)
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Pink Hybrid Rose
Coco
Ruby
Heart Glow Wand
Toy Hammer
Toy Hammer
Toy Hammer
Toy Hammer
Yoshi Easter Egg
N͍̦̞̘̙͙̫̠͇̣̻͕͈̭̪̞̰͂͛̓̌͗ͥ̉ͨ̒̒̋̎̓̑̚Ȯ̞̭̟̜̜̭̤̯͔͖̖̥̭̮̳̒̇̏ͤͧ̓ͮͪͅW̲̬̖̪̱͎̠̍̐͊͆̂̆ͭ̿̒̉ͧ͑ͦ̓̂ ͔͎̭͛̓ͤ̓̽̔͐̑̾ͦ͑ͤ̏̚̚ͅŤ͉̹͎̗͎̖̘̤͎̯͓̬͕̦͂̀̋̈́͑̌̒͐͛̿ͦͭͤ̋̔͆̆͂ͅḢ̯̩̳ͦ͛̄ͤͫ̒̉͐ͤ͆͂ͥͨͪͮͭA̘͖̼͖͉̜͓̲̺̝͙̜͒ͯ̉ͦ͌ͣͩ̌̌̐ͯͥ͒̈́̓͗Ṭ̰̟̼̖͔̒̋̓̂̐ ̞͉̝̖͍̬̬̟̖̼̖̙̩͙̞̤̯̞ͩ̎ͯ̿̀̍̄̔̐ͅY͈͎̜̺͉̥͚̟͎̹̔ͫͯ̈́ͯͯͧͯ́ͧͧͭ̌̆ͮͫͪͩ́Ỏ̙͉͖̰̙̻̹̬̗͎̙̮͚̦̤̜̪̦̯ͣ͋͑͐U̩͓̞͖͇̼͔̻͓͔̥͑ͮ̔ͪ͂ͯͮ̅̀ ͉̗͙̮͈̩̟̙̟͂̏ͧ̈́͛͛ͤ̇̿̐A̫͕̲͉͕͓̗͚͕̼̼̫̤͉̜̜͎̪ͧͣ̎ͣ̅̔ͤͫ̊̔̇ͫ̇ͨͅR̠̖̭̬̪̯̞̭͔͇̱̬̘̫̼̥͔͐͌̾̐̈́͐̎̏̌͒̈́̓̆̈́ͨÉ͓͕̻͉̲͛ͯ̋ͭ͛ ͕̦̬̭̮̠̼̭͍̙͛͂̄ͯͤ͌ͨ̎̉ͮ̓ͨ̽̆͗H̥̱̫ͨ̋́͛͂ͥ͊̐̚E̦̟̥͙̊͑̐ͪ̿͊͑͋͛̏̊̿̒͑̿͆Ŕ̘͕͙̙͕̱͚̲̪͙̞̙̤̤̲̽̈ͧ̔̏͊̎̄ͩͤ̚̚Ḛ̖̖̟̭͔͖̦̘͓̖͇̟͚̄̈̔͗̂̆̈́ͫͤ

The other thread is long dead, so here. I wish it didn't die.

Anyway discuss, post GIFs, etc.!!

tumblr_m8brgtOEKe1r4gc8z.gif

FAVORITE HOMESTUCK CHARACTER POLL
**thanks computertrash**

Y̯̟̭͋ͧ̓̔ͧ͂̅̈̽̍̽̄̅́͒̿ͭO̰̱̥̲̬͉͖̬̠͉̪̞̙̰͔̞̅̿ͮͪ̑ͥͅU͉͕̠͕̖͎͓̝̒ͯͤ̂̏ ͕͉̲͉̫̞̥̺̙̤̞͍͕́ͯͥͫ̓͛͌̋̇̃͋̎̓M̫͕̥̤̅̿̓̓̾̑̍̓͆̚Ȁ̠͔̺̗̲̰͕̪͚͙̣̭̰͈ͮͧͭ͋̆̆̓̐ͦ͆ͧ̃Y̺̗̮̥͎͚̝̹̙͈̻͍̹͇̘ͤ̐̑̏̚ͅ ̪̦͖̮̰̻̟̻̜̝̤̄ͯ̅͌ͤ̈́̀ͣ͛̌́ͨͭ̚N̤̰͉̮̓ͬͬ̋O̹̼̺͍̺͔͇̫͋̑̄ͯͫ͌̓ͫ̅̾̎T͚̟̼̫̮̲̭̂̆̽̌̈́ͥͯ̓̆̍͗̚ ̖͈̙̦̻̫̤̫̦̫͔͕̆̓ͬ̐̂ͥ̀̋̚L͚̻̖̖͔̗̹̯̹ͤ̊ͯ͊̊ͪ̀ͯͪ̈́̿ͧ̆̊̏ͮE̹̭̫̬̫̞͖͚̣̟͉͕͈̙͔̪͕͇̟ͫ̉̇͌̐̄̀̃̃̉̚A̰͕̰̱̱̦̳͔̻ͥ̊͗ͩͣͦ͒ͯ̌̈́̓̎̚V͈̼̦͍ͫ̋ͨͧ̅ͫͩ̎̿̚ͅͅȆ̤̬̦̰̗͎͇̱̻̮̦̹̥̞͕͖͕̼̙ͮͨ͂ͥ

Last edited:
tbh whenever i see anything homestuck related i get really upset bc i stopped reading it once i got to act 6 and now im so behind i just have no motivation to start again uhgghhg

tbh whenever i see anything homestuck related i get really upset bc i stopped reading it once i got to act 6 and now im so behind i just have no motivation to start again uhgghhg
when i gave up for a while i started watching the lets read homestuck youtube and it rly helped me get back into it and dw it starts off less slow than the actual start of hs despite its appearance heres the playlist
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQ7JOidKp_xwszbU5_8G6ldbAkWPqzXpz

tumblr_mxnnbuGpJR1rtcfaqo1_250.png

when i gave up for a while i started watching the lets read homestuck youtube and it rly helped me get back into it and dw it starts off less slow than the actual start of hs despite its appearance heres the playlist
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQ7JOidKp_xwszbU5_8G6ldbAkWPqzXpz

tumblr_mxnnbuGpJR1rtcfaqo1_250.png

omg these r great tysm geez
hopefully i'll get back into it soon! part of me really really wants to but then the other part is just like nah ur too far behind already and ug H

omg these r great tysm geez
hopefully i'll get back into it soon! part of me really really wants to but then the other part is just like nah ur too far behind already and ug H
well if you ever have the chance please give it a shot! if you watch the videos up until they end youll get to where we are in no time youre like 7/10 through it already
tumblr_ma3rid5XR01rtcfaqo1_400.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good job. You have converted her
xdcfbn.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

WHOS NEXT

tumblr_n0akldCVRT1rtcfaqo1_400.gif

well if you ever have the chance please give it a shot! if you watch the videos up until they end youll get to where we are in no time youre like 7/10 through it already
tumblr_ma3rid5XR01rtcfaqo1_400.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_n0akldCVRT1rtcfaqo1_400.gif

this is actually a super smart way to get back into it honestly. a reason why i stopped was bc i just got kinda tired of reading the chats & all that after months of just religiously reading homestuck lol
so this'll work woo

what is homestuck actually??? ive heard of it a ton but
ILL TRY REALLY HARD TO EXPLAIN THIS WITHOUT GIVING TOO MUCH AWAY

HOMESTUCK IS A WEBCOMIC THAT CONSISTS COMPLETELY OF GIFS AND FLASH VIDEOS, BUT THERES ALSO LOTS OF TEXT AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE YOU NEED TO READ FOR DIALOGUE AND ALSO PESTERLOGS, WHICH IS THEM TALKING WITH EACH OTHER THROUGH A PROGRAM WHICH YOU COULD COMPARE TO SKYPE (HOMESTUCK IS VERY WORDY BE WARNED)

AND HERES WHAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT, TAKEN DIRECTLY FROM THE COMIC:

• a boy called John and his friends play a game called sburb with jade getting it last but while she sleeps is transported into a world called prospit and sees visions in the clouds so shes already connected to the game anyway
  • playing the game opens portals which summon meteors, causing the end of the world
  • they leave earth and enter a dimension called the incipisphere
  • they then get caught up in an ancient battle, and things go terribly wrong so they have to unlock special powers so they can win the ultimate prize for winning the game, and hopefully avoid getting killed
  • they meet a group of grey kids along the way who are just like the kids except REALLY ECCENTRIC but i cant tell you too much about these guys without spoiling a load of stuff

it starts off INCREDIBLY SLOW. its known and is famous for how it starts from pretty simple to INSANELY COMPLEX
some of the dialogue is a lot to handle and it might take you a while to read it until you get to the good parts BUT if youre really interested, youll get there in no time with this lets read homestuck youtube! https://www.youtube.com/user/CoLabHQ/playlists?view=50&shelf_id=1&sort=dd

dont be fooled for the first few pages, its a lot better than it appears

also homestuck is long, really long

Last edited:
Back