• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

HOMESTUCK SUCKS

Oh, I'm glad there's a thread for HS here! One of my friends convinced me to give it a try a few months ago and I'm now hopelessly addicted..

I'm currently working on a Jade cosplay for a local con, just finished making her colourful reminders :D

FELLOW HOMEWRECK HOMESTUCK TRASH COMING TO JOIN THE PARTY
tumblr_m731muOHYg1rtcfaqo1_500.gif

Oh, I'm glad there's a thread for HS here! One of my friends convinced me to give it a try a few months ago and I'm now hopelessly addicted..

I'm currently working on a Jade cosplay for a local con, just finished making her colourful reminders :D

homestuck is the best thing ever and its impossible to not get addicted

tumblr_n4q0qqS3bR1rtcfaqo1_250.gif

hope it turns out great, im sure it will! i want to cosplay homestuck for london comic con but i dont think it would suit me haha

FELLOW HOMEWRECK HOMESTUCK TRASH COMING TO JOIN THE PARTY
tumblr_m731muOHYg1rtcfaqo1_500.gif

tumblr_mmcxemPXSu1qhcj5zo1_500.gif

welcome to the trash party

View attachment 90741
this thread concerns me
tumblr_n4q154QtzW1rtcfaqo1_500.gif

friend

Last edited:
what is homestuck actually??? ive heard of it a ton but

its a story about a boy and his friends and a game they play together
in more detail
its a really cool webcomic thats consisted of GIFs, flash animations, games, etc etc and i think its the longest running webcomic?? it turned 6 years old a couple days ago on 413
but the game they play is called sburb and the goal is to create a new universe
you cant really explain it without going into further detail and ill end up writing a 10 page essay or smth
but its really neat n has tons of pop culture and references and stuff. as of right now, theyre making an adventure game loosely based on homestuck but with new characters and story. i just think its so neat that this started out as a kid getting a game on his birthday and its just this huge story with tons of characters taking place across universes and the fanbase is huge and its just really really gr8

=

Posted on 16 April 2015 by Andrew

Next update: 4/22. New horse calendars should be available as well.

oh boy i missed the horse calendars

its a story about a boy and his friends and a game they play together
in more detail
its a really cool webcomic thats consisted of GIFs, flash animations, games, etc etc and i think its the longest running webcomic?? it turned 6 years old a couple days ago on 413
but the game they play is called sburb and the goal is to create a new universe
you cant really explain it without going into further detail and ill end up writing a 10 page essay or smth
but its really neat n has tons of pop culture and references and stuff. as of right now, theyre making an adventure game loosely based on homestuck but with new characters and story. i just think its so neat that this started out as a kid getting a game on his birthday and its just this huge story with tons of characters taking place across universes and the fanbase is huge and its just really really gr8

=

oh boy i missed the horse calendars
^ perfectly explained

i really missed having regular upd8s sobbing and caliborns claymotion has got me too intrigued as to what happens next aha

HOMESTUCK IS FOR NERDS. ... *ahem!*
I used to like Homestuck, but got bored with it like, 2 years ago? uhhhhhhhhhhh how long has it even been? more than 2 years? we may never know, as I've really forgotten. but it's been long enough, and I can't get into it anymore. not really my thing. started being too wordy for my liking, so I couldn't stand reading it. don't got patience for that.
but I still love Vriska, she's the best. she's the only character I'll ever care about.

HOMESTUCK IS FOR NERDS. ... *ahem!*
I used to like Homestuck, but got bored with it like, 2 years ago? uhhhhhhhhhhh how long has it even been? more than 2 years? we may never know, as I've really forgotten. but it's been long enough, and I can't get into it anymore. not really my thing. started being too wordy for my liking, so I couldn't stand reading it. don't got patience for that.
but I still love Vriska, she's the best. she's the only character I'll ever care about.
SAY IT ISNT SO

Back