• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Hopper's and Walker's pics

Scientin

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (7) +
These two gave me their pictures back when they were still residents in my village. Now that they're gone and I can't get their HHA point bonuses, I'm willing to sell them for 2 TBT each. If you're interested in buying, please reply with your character name, village name, FC, and whether you'd like delivery or pick-up. I only have one of each picture, so get them while they last!

( i'm not interested in buying them, but just want to say something )

but you could just keep them in storage, not really using them or anything for sentimental purposes.
or if you don't want to keep them in storage spaces, keep them in one of your secondary playable characters houses, or in one of your museum rooms.

again they're for sentimental value only.

cause i kept all the pictures my previous villagers gave me.
and i'm not getting rid of them, for the sentimental value.

I wasn't really that close with either of them (both gave the pics as parting gifts), so they really don't have any sentimental value to me. Hence why I'm selling them. Plus I know that some people like to collect all the villager pics, so I figure this might be helpful to them.

Back