• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Horrible Button

Stumpflower

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
belltreepoop5bo.png

Yes, that is a horrible button. The color scheme is WAY off, it would never match or even blend with the skin, and it's far too big. Plus, what were you thinking when you picked that kind of text?

:p

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Yes, that is a horrible button. The color scheme is WAY off, it would never match or even blend with the skin, and it's far too big. Plus, what were you thinking when you picked that kind of text?

all i was thinking was orange, and bell tree. That's it.

OddCrazyMe said:
Quickly somebody hack the phone systems.

what? what does that have to do with this?
its better then stuff i can make... just make it smaller, better font and diferent colors

First of all, if you think it is horrible why did you post it!? Eh? Think before you post! :angry: .

Secondly if you want to make a button save it as a gif or preferably a PNG with trancparancy.

If it was smaller it would be better. I dont see TOO much of a problem with the text, and the coloring is just...different...

JJRamone2 said:
First of all, if you think it is horrible why did you post it!? Eh? Think before you post! :angry: .

Secondly if you want to make a button save it as a gif or preferably a PNG with trancparancy.
...That's <big><big><big><big><big>IT!!</big></big></big></big></big><big></big><big><big> I'm sick of your comments! Since when are you the greatest graphix maker in the world?! Who gave you permission to say something horrible about EVERY SINGLE ARTWORK that comes on these forums?! This is crazy! If anyone in the world agrees with me, PLEASE say so! This is so tiring it's not even funny. :mad: :mad:

P.S. If I get banned, I don't care.

P.S.S. Not bad. I haven't made any buttons before, but still, the size is a little off.</big>

TERRY16389 said:
JJRamone2 said:

...That's <big><big><big><big><big>IT!!</big></big></big></big></big><big></big><big><big> I'm sick of your comments! Since when are you the greatest graphix maker in the world?! Who gave you permission to say something horrible about EVERY SINGLE ARTWORK that comes on these forums?! This is crazy! If anyone in the world agrees with me, PLEASE say so! This is so tiring it's not even funny. :mad: :mad:

P.S.S. Not bad. I haven't made any buttons before, but still, the size is a little off. </big></big>
<big><big>
Dude it's ok. I can stick up for myself.</big>

OddCrazyMe said:
TERRY16389 said:
JJRamone2 said:

P.S.S. Not bad. I haven't made any buttons before, but still, the size is a little off. </big></big>
<big><big>
Dude it's ok. I can stick up for myself. </big></big>
<big><big>
Pssst, buddy, its not your thread

Also at Terry, I've always had the right to say something horrible about anything, it's my right to my own oppinion.Also I don't say something horrible about every work of art, some of them are good. But, however, I can state if I like or don't like it and say why. Also I have the right to say when somebody has done something wrong so *aghem*

PWND.png

XGT said:
OddCrazyMe said:
TERRY16389 said:
JJRamone2 said:

<big><big>
<big><big>

Also at Terry, I've always had the right to say something horrible about anything, it's my right to my own oppinion.Also I don't say something horrible about every work of art, some of them are good. But, however, I can state if I like or don't like it and say why. Also I have the right to say when somebody has done something wrong so *aghem*

PWND.png
</big></big>
<big><big>
Everyone calm down and JJ don't say you pwned someone. :rolleyes:</big>

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
XGT said:
OddCrazyMe said:
TERRY16389 said:
JJRamone2 said:

<big><big>
<big><big>

PWND.png
</big></big>
<big><big>
Everyone calm down and JJ don't say you pwned someone. :rolleyes: </big></big>
<big><big>
pourquoi monsieur? Si tu veux que je ne dit que j'ai PWND Terry pas tu ne doit pas rouller tes yeux :no:</big>

XGT said:
pourquoi monsieur?
no chinese either.

but seriously... JJ's comments are helpful, you guys just can't see past the part where he points out it sucks.

yall need to grow up, really... my artwork sucks, sort of... JJ points out the parts where it does, so i fix it, the rest of you cry about why yours sucks, and get all defensive...

XGT said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
XGT said:
OddCrazyMe said:
TERRY16389 said:
JJRamone2 said:

<big><big>
<big><big>

PWND.png
</big></big>
<big><big>
<big><big>
pourquoi monsieur? Si tu veux que je ne dit que j'ai PWND Terry pas tu ne doit pas rouller tes yeux :no: </big></big>
<big><big>
Je peux roller mes yeux si je veux les roller!

:D </big>

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
XGT said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
XGT said:
OddCrazyMe said:
TERRY16389 said:
JJRamone2 said:

<big><big>
<big><big>

PWND.png
</big></big>
<big><big>
<big><big>
pourquoi monsieur? Si tu veux que je ne dit que j'ai PWND Terry pas tu ne doit pas rouller tes yeux :no: </big></big>
<big><big>
Je peux roller mes yeux si je veux les roller!

:D </big></big>
<big><big>
le lol</big>

Back