• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Horrible TBT Misfortune, Fear Essence Ranking

Cheryll

im awkward
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Blue Star Fragment
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
ど
ぶ
つ
So, I ended up the member with the most amount of Fear Essence. Thanks everyone. Before the event is over, I want to screenshot it, just in case if they delete everyone's Fear Essence.

Why not more TBT stories?
I only got one for now, not as intense as that Bat Potion story. So, this happened when the staff distributed some Spirit Tokens. The forum lagged a ton since many members (I think 80 were on that time) were refreshing trying to get in. I think some people even had the tab crash. Anyway, for me, it didn't crash, just have a 10 second lag. I just wanted candies and a Jack. I got them and saw that the doll already sold out. It's only been an hour though? Just like the bat potion, the Wix candies were steadily going down.

Afterwards, I found that I was 1 token away from some collectibles I wanted. :[ Too bad you can't trade them. I honestly shouldn't buy that raffle, I only bought one. If 200 people bought it, I would have a 0.5% chance on getting. I think more people bought it. If 450 people bought one, then I have a 0.22% chance. Aw... Good luck everyone!

Yeah, that's all. Bye!

Back