(Closed!) Round 2 - Hosting Boots' Birthday Party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

themysterybidder

🐴 Devoted to Buck! 🐴 (UK)
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
8113-5873-2420
Island
Hazzard
Cool Balloon
Final Boss Balloon
Glam Balloon
Final Boss Balloon
Rad Balloon
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Yellow Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Feedback
100% (318) +
Well, it had to happen King Buck's birthday party! Feel free to give Buck a gift, but not necessary. I'll be in Buck's house, so feel free to come over and grab a screenshot.

No need to ask, please just drop by! All I ask is you leave via the Airport, so I don't have to update! I may be away from my Switch, but you can still grab a screenshot! If you have any problems please DM me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

Last edited:
I am coming to celebrate with Buck, Jenny! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

1d34ae16818b293fe3efc312ea06bde6f69dd52e.gif

I am coming to celebrate with Buck, Jenny! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

1d34ae16818b293fe3efc312ea06bde6f69dd52e.gif
So sorry SJ I wasn't there to say hello! πŸ˜₯ I'm a terrible host! 😭
I would love to come celebrate with Buck but stuck at work. Will be home in a couple of hours if you are around? πŸ’œ
Certainly! I think we are both BST time zone so anytime let me know! πŸ˜€

You are a fab host Jenny! I'm glad I was able to bring Buck a present and celebrate his birthday! πŸŽ‰ Thank you for opening up your island for guests! πŸ’—πŸ’—

Internet_20240812_202734_2.jpg

Thank you so much! Left Buck a present on beach but thought you should open it first πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ

I'm heading to bed, but I'm going to leave my Switch on if anyone still needs a screenshot. I'll be in Buck's house celebrating and if you want to give a gift there are wrapped coconuts at the entrance! Unfortunately if the Dodo expires I probably won't be able to update as I'll be asleep! πŸŽ‰

Last edited:
Going to free up some screenshot space πŸ‘€ and make my way over to celebrate Boots' birthday! πŸŽ‰
Post automatically merged:

Thank you for hosting me, Jenny! πŸŽ‰πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

7fe4cf5d6782d6e2e7be2fd448fc574f3b2d9dca.gifv

Internet_20240818_180818_3.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back