• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Hosting Cataloguing Party!

danib

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1563-4606-4510
Feedback
100% (26) +
Hi all! :)
I'm going to be hosting a cataloguing party so we can fill up our catalogue with cool things we may have not come across yet on our own!
I have some rules:
-No stealing! Please return all items to their rightful spot. This way, I can continue hosting and everyone returns home safe with their original items and some new cool items in our catalogue :)
-My island is fenced so you'll follow the path to the swapping section and after we are all done please leave by the airport :)
-Tips are not necessary but certainly appreciated :)
-Please only bring non-DIY, non event recipe items, clothing, floors and walls!! This is because these items can be catalogued, but can't be purchased from the nook mile shopping service afterwards. It would be really nice if you can bring uncommon items, or furniture series like cute and such because those are very sought after! :) Bring as many things as you can and mostly empty inventories!!

If anyone is interested please PM me and I'll arrange groups of 4 (3 people plus myself)

(I think you all must know what I mean by this, but for those who don't know what cataloguing means you pick up all the items in a square and then immediately drop them back where they were. Doing this, that item is registered in your catalogue and later on, you can purchase them and you don't lose your belongings!)

I'll be letting anyone join! Just please wait up for your turn I'm already arranging groups :)

Would love to join! I’m bringing all my plant furnitures!

edit: Pm'ed ya!

Last edited:
Hello, I'd like to come, please. I can bring a variety of kitchen items.

Whoops, I'll PM you instead. :)

Oops, just reread your post and pm’d you. Not trying to harass, sorry!

Hi! I'm glad to announce every group I have hosted was successful! :)
I'm taking a break because I am feeling a bad backache but those of you who haven't had the chance will get it!
(@Liyona, @Legoshii I've tried PM you! Also, @angelick and @mondaayss I know you couldn't make it but I will be willing to group you guys later or tomorrow if you'd like :)

I'm frustrated as when the fishing tourney was on, I fell asleep ALL DAY and didn't wake up until 11PM, therefore I have to wait until the next tourney to catalogue fishing tourney items for my brother and I. My brother couldn't help me out because he was busy at school (via Skype).

Can I please catalogue any items? (As my brother forgot to get a paid membership, he cannot catalogue or go to anyone's island until my membership runs out in September, where we can have the family membership and he doesn't mind waiting until next tourney).

If anyone is wondering why I slept all day was because I have chronic fatigue syndrome, where you can fall asleep at any time of the day, regardless of how much sleep you get. I also have chronic pain in my stomach at the moment, and sleeping it off helps, and pain killers get me so drowsy.

hey i would love to catalog some items later or tomorrow if ur still doing it? thanks ^~^

Back