Cool Heart Balloon
Final Boss Balloon
Fresh Bunny Balloon
Rad Balloon
Blue Bunny Balloon
Cyan Heart Balloon
Feedback
100% (200) +
EDIT: Closed for now! But if you want to visit, send me a message, and if I'm online I'd be happy to open back up for you :)

EDIT FOR ROUND 2: Come celebrate Bones Birthday! No need to ask first, just come on over whenever you want :) I’ll be partying in Bones’ house on the lower right beach, next to Nook’s (feel free to shop while you’re here lol) 🥳 Just leave through the airport when you’re done, so I don’t have to reset the DODO~!

Last edited:
Hey! I’d love to join if possible 😊
Mornings in EST 9-12 work best for me but I can work around other times as well such as 7-10pm est as well?

I'd love to join in, especially since I don't have any villagers having birthdays anytime soon. So long as I know a time I can probably make it, but afternoon/evenings in EST are my preference.

Hey! I’d love to join if possible 😊
Mornings in EST 9-12 work best for me but I can work around other times as well such as 7-10pm est as well?
I should be free most mornings at that time (except this Tuesday). Let me know which day works best for you and I’ll set myself a reminder 😆
I'd love to join in, especially since I don't have any villagers having birthdays anytime soon. So long as I know a time I can probably make it, but afternoon/evenings in EST are my preference.
I don’t really have anything planned for most of the week, so whenever you’re available you can send me a message and if I’m online I can boot up the game! Or you can just pick a time/date and I can probably work with it ^^

I should be free most mornings at that time (except this Tuesday). Let me know which day works best for you and I’ll set myself a reminder 😆

I don’t really have anything planned for most of the week, so whenever you’re available you can send me a message and if I’m online I can boot up the game! Or you can just pick a time/date and I can probably work with it ^^
How about 9am Wednesday? I can do other times if that doesn’t work!

Id love to join if able, im online for the next 10 hours or so🙂
You are so kind for doing this! I'd love to join c:

Hi! If you’re available now I can send a DODO code, and if you’re available later/another day let me know when you’d like to visit ^^

@Rio_ ! I would looooove to visit. I hope you do get sleep, though.
I'm available for the next 12 hours, so please give me a ping when you are open!

Hello~ would love to come visit (none of my villagers birthdays are in this month so ;_;)
I'm free the whole time so let me know, GMT time so probably wont be awake at 2am or anything ike that but before yes~

@jadetine @Giddy @Iris_T

If any of you still need to party and are available right now, I'll be leaving my gates open while I work on some fair entries! DODO code is 1RY9T

I'll be hanging out in Beardo's house in the upper right of the map, on the beach. Feel free to pop in and out- just leave through the airport so I don't have to reset the DODO ^^

And if anyone else reads this, feel free to pop in too!

@jadetine @Giddy @Iris_T

If any of you still need to party and are available right now, I'll be leaving my gates open while I work on some fair entries! DODO code is 1RY9T

I'll be hanging out in Beardo's house in the upper right of the map, on the beach. Feel free to pop in and out- just leave through the airport so I don't have to reset the DODO ^^

And if anyone else reads this, feel free to pop in too!
I kinda got my entry, but I would love to say hi to Beardo on his birthday!! If thats alright, take some nice birthday pics of him~

Back