• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling house clearing - selling/trading items (closing 9/21)

mitfy

court jester
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Friday the 13th Candy
Lucky
Voodoo Doll
Ancient Candle
Purple Bat Potion
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ruby
Pink Candy
Feedback
100% (31) +
hey! i'm remaking one of my characters, so i'm clearing out her house! i limited the list to just unorderable items, so there's not very much! they're just kind of random items.

here's the list;
http://moridb.com/catalogs/2piyP3NiAM

pricing;
- fruit panel wall/flooring: 5 tbt or 1800 igb EACH
- rv items: 3 tbt or 3000 igb
- hhd save data items: 3 tbt or 75% of its purchase price (price x .75)
- fortune cookie items: 2 tbt or 150% of its sell price (price x 1.5)
- hha tee: 1 tbt or 38 igb
- backgammon wall: 1 tbt or 2700 tbt

i'm not gonna take any offers after this saturday (the 22nd), so come and get it now!

ik these aren't any particularly rare items, but i figured i'd see if anyone wanted them before i sold them :)

Last edited:
Can I please get the fruit panel wall and the Dalmatian? 7tbt right?

Last edited:
hey there! could i get the following for IGB?

DJ K.K. booth
New 3DS - K.K.
snack machine

hey there! could i get the following for IGB?

DJ K.K. booth
New 3DS - K.K.
snack machine

of course! that'll be 9,000 igb. let me know when you're available, i'll add your friend code rn :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

update: i added one item to the list! i forgot to add the metal-rim table. reminder that i'll close this thread by the end of today/tomorrow morning!

of course! that'll be 9,000 igb. let me know when you're available, i'll add your friend code rn :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

update: i added one item to the list! i forgot to add the metal-rim table. reminder that i'll close this thread by the end of today/tomorrow morning!

oops, sorry for the late reply!! i wasn't feeling well and i just woke up. i'll add your FC, let me know whenever you're available! i'll be on all of today (the 22nd) hopefully!

Back