• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

House placements; is it worth to get rid of a villager

keybug55

Untitled Goose Villager
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
3543-1815-3219
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Pavé
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Red Candy
Dusty Scroll
Ancient Lantern
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
BT_6H1sCMAAJFvN.jpg

This is Flurry's house, behind her is Francine's. I don't mind Flurry's location that much, but it looks really odd when it's directly in front of Francine's. Honestly I don't care a lot for Francine, but I don't hate her. I'm just wondering is it worth to get rid of Francine for all of this.

And yes I know about the reset trick, I was just so content that Flurry is in the neighborhood area. I'll update my dream town for you to get a better look at it.

If you don't care about her, I don't see why it would be a problem. Especially when the placement is bothering you.

If you don't care about her, I don't see why it would be a problem. Especially when the placement is bothering you.

Well I mean I do like her, she's just not a dreamy. I'll admit she's one out of like 10 snooty villagers that aren't butt ugly.

I'd say it's times like these that call you for to start doing some planning into where you want PWPs to go, gardens to go, orchards to go.. Whatever you wanna do with your town.. Because once you've figured some stuff out, then you can decide if her placement is all wrong :p .. That's what I've done

I'm still waiting on Astrid to my out in my town... I'm not particularly picky about house placement, but she set up shop RIGHT in front of the town hall! It looks terrible. I won't TT or anything, but I do hope she packs up soon! My friend wants her more than I do, anyhow.

I'd say it's times like these that call you for to start doing some planning into where you want PWPs to go, gardens to go, orchards to go.. Whatever you wanna do with your town.. Because once you've figured some stuff out, then you can decide if her placement is all wrong :p .. That's what I've done

This is in no way of obstructing PWPs, it just looks...off

I had Stitches in the camp with Lopez plotting his house on my path. I never felt that way lol

If you don't like her, she can leave. For me if it was Peanut, I would work around her but Colton, he can just go!

Well... Let's just put it this way. I have a villager moving that I am 100% avoiding so this villager can't change their mind on me. The large reason I want this villager to go is not because I hate them but because they put their house way too close to mine. If they lived elsewhere in town, I probably would've worked harder to keep them, at least until I get their picture. I didn't try to force this person to go and was always nice to them, but since they asked, I want them to go now.

So, yeah. House placement that is annoying can make you want to ditch a villager.

I have the same problem, except my Flurry moved in front of Nan and she's one of my favourites, but I also like Flurry....

I wanted to get rid of Peewee because he placed his house on the riverside, blocking any possibility to build a bridge. So i started to ignore him, but he wouldn't leave. As i waited, i started to realise that 1) i actually like him and 2) this bridge isn't that important at all. But i will let him leave anyway, since i've already set a goal to get rid of him and build a bridge there

Back