• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

House size on outside.

ThatACfan

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Any one else think that the house expansions should expand outwards like the wild world houses instead of just being limited to the space within the fence and just getting taller and slightly larger. I think it would have made it a bit more realistic and allowed for more customization space on the outside.

no

I like the fact that the houses are being limited to the boundaries of the fence. Think of it this way: there's already room within the fence, it's just not being used yet

no

I like the fact that the houses are being limited to the boundaries of the fence. Think of it this way: there's already room within the fence, it's just not being used yet
I agree with this. But, I also believe too much customization will cause the game to lose that Animal Crossing touch.

I like that the house doesn't start taking up more space as we upgrade it. If the house takes up too much space that'd be annoying. |: I want to surround my house with pretty flowers and trees and stuff. Less house taking up space means more flowers!

I like that it's bigger on the inside. It's like the TARDIS! Can't go wrong with that. If the homes were scaled to their actual size, it would take up way too much room.

No, I like that the outside remains the same size. Gives us more space for community projects, trees, flowers, etc.

I agree with this. But, I also believe too much customization will cause the game to lose that Animal Crossing touch.

ಠ_ಠ

Customization is the basis of the entire series.

I like that it's bigger on the inside. It's like the TARDIS! Can't go wrong with that. If the homes were scaled to their actual size, it would take up way too much room.
This. I wish Tom Nook would do a Police Box facade.

I want this so much right now.

ಠ_ಠ

Customization is the basis of the entire series.
I know. But, even the community projects had to grow on me. I didn't like them at first... I'm used to the GC version where you couldn't do much compared to now. GC version to this day is my all time favorite video game.

well not there actual size just the size of the wild world house on the outside is what i ment. But I see everyone's point.

Originally Posted by PumpkinVine47
Originally Posted by Wilemina
This. I wish Tom Nook would do a Police Box facade.

I want this so much right now.

It would be interesting if Nintendo did licensed exteriors to fit with TV shows or movies. Or exteriors based on their game franchises. Can you imagine a TARDIS exterior on the modern structure style? Oh maannn that would be amazing!

Are you listening, NOA? :p

Sorry, you are not allowed to upgrade the size of your rooms because a villager has recently moved in right next to your house!

I know. But, even the community projects had to grow on me. I didn't like them at first... I'm used to the GC version where you couldn't do much compared to now. GC version to this day is my all time favorite video game.

Technically, community projects were in Animal Crossing e+ lol

Imagine if the outside of the museum was scaled to the inside.

Also, we need room for the community projects.

I dont want my 6x(8x8) mansion to take up a mansion-sized amount of space in my town!

Back