• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How are you feeling?

impatient.

i finally found someone with my last dreamie i need but they stopped cycling way early into the day- so im waiting around trying to kill time until tomorrow in hopes things work out.

ugh i just want to eat ice cream and watch random movies on netflix

crap.. i wanna sleep but i cant. also period is just gross for me and dad being an ass

impatient.

i can't get rasher to plot in the spot he needs to.

OKAY I WAS TYING IN SAD AND STUFF BUT THEN I WENT DOWNSTAIRS AND SAW MY GRANDPA BOUGHT A WHOLE PACKET OF CHOCOLATE MILK BOTTLES I AM HAPPY AGAIN

edit: NOW IM FREAKING ANGRY CUZ RIGHT WHEN SOMEONE MOVES OUT SO I CAN TRADE A VILLAGER, A NEW ONE MOVES IN AND ITS A REALLY CRAPPY ONE LIKE NO I DONT WANT U MOE NOBODY LOVES U

Last edited:
I stood up to my dad about something earlier and I was expecting to feel great about it, but instead I mostly just feel scared.

Back